• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Glow boot for Haiku

SuPpAvIlLiN

Enlightened
:wave:Hey guys, I dont think the trit switch can work with the haiku. So does anyone know of a glow boot I could buy that fits the Haiku? I am also looking for rubber glow rings or washers or whatever there called to put between 4 rings around the bezel. Anyone know where to get either of these things? Thanks alot for the help in advance.:grin2:

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oveready sells GITD boots in green and pink for the McClicky and those should work.

You surely find some in other shops as well, just search for McClicky boots. As for the o-rings, someone sold sets of GITD on CPFMP, I don't know if they're still available though...

SuPpAvIlLiN

Enlightened
Ok, thank you. I didnt find it there but I did find a place that sells them ut again, I wont know if fits until I get it. Overready didnt have any that I could see. Only included with the whole set up.

SuPpAvIlLiN

Enlightened

gunga

Flashaholic
Yes. I just added a boot to nothing (actually chose an $8, mcclicky) and checked out. $8 shipping though, so skipped it. I have no haiku (yet?). But soon?

SuPpAvIlLiN

Enlightened
Yes. I just added a boot to nothing (actually chose an $8, mcclicky) and checked out. $8 shipping though, so skipped it. I have no haiku (yet?). But soon?
Yeah thats what im saying, You gotta buy the 8dollar clicky to get the $2 boot. I dont need a clicky. I just want the boot.

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got a bunch of extra GID's, can't say I've ever tried them on a Haiku though.