Armytek Predator vs....?

druidmars

Enlightened
Consider the Thrunite TN11S. I can only speak in favor for the DBS as I don't own any others and it's a very fine light. Well built and legoable.
It's said the Armytek as a lot of throw but remember the DBS has a big head... Others will chime some light soon, I'm sure ;)

dajabec

Newly Enlightened
Great lights, you can't go wrong with that list. I haven't seen the hunter for sale though.

druidmars

Enlightened
I'm not sure if it's allowed but there's one Predator selling in the marketplace for $50 I believe...

roadkill1109

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi,

I need light (1x18650) thrower. For hard use I have Armytek Baracuda. its very good flashlight.
I mount it on rifle- its good for sitting on a blind hunt.
But for walking hunt is overkill...
In reviews I see very good for mount on gun is Armytek Predator. But is are a best thrower?

What I need:

1. not aspheric
2. 1x18650
3. neutral white or warmer, not cold tint...
4. price- max 120USD

Flashlight can be big (big head/reflector), but not heavy.

Candidates is:

1. Armytek Predator
2. Deerelight DBS-T
3. Lumintop T5 Hunter
4.Thrunite TN11
5. .........?

What is best flashlight for my needs from this list? Or I miss some?

Thanks

Among the four, the Lumintop T5 WINS with 33k lux, highest in the list, which is why I bought it in the first place. haha.. :) You'll be missing out if you pass this up.

Armytek is a close second, but for half the price of the armytek, the Lumintop Hunter T5 is a WIN.

tallyram

Newly Enlightened
I say go with the Predator! You will definitely get what you pay for. It offers great throw, great toughness, and insane flexibility! The Predator is in a class of its own! Well???

Sukram

Newly Enlightened
I say go with the Predator! You will definitely get what you pay for. It offers great throw, great toughness, and insane flexibility! The Predator is in a class of its own! Well???

It is really good light. I bought Armytek Predator and have no regrets.

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
As you do not mind a large reflector, then I would recommend the Lumintop T5 Hunter. I believe this would suit your needs.