Glock's GTL 21/22 Question...Replacement lens?

adbowell

Newly Enlightened
Okay, so a few years back I bought a Glock 17, along with a GTL 21/22 light-laser combo unit for it. Since then, I have switched departments, and was issued an SureFire X300, and have sold my Glock, so I have no need for this light laser unit, and want to sell it.

it_Glock_light_GTL21.jpg

Problem is...somewhere along the line, the lens was busted out. Aside from that, the unit is 100% (no wear marks/scratches, etc), and comes with everything, so I'm looking to replace/repair the bezel/head/lens. Anyone out there ever do any work on the Glock lights?

Any and all help would be appreciated!

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't do any work on Glock lights, but I am looking to buy exactly that model of Glock weaponlight you have there. I don't know what lens it takes, but I would be interested in possibly buying your GTL 21 weaponlight for my Glock.

PM sent about further details.

Okay, so a few years back I bought a Glock 17, along with a GTL 21/22 light-laser combo unit for it. Since then, I have switched departments, and was issued an SureFire X300, and have sold my Glock, so I have no need for this light laser unit, and want to sell it.

it_Glock_light_GTL21.jpg

Problem is...somewhere along the line, the lens was busted out. Aside from that, the unit is 100% (no wear marks/scratches, etc), and comes with everything, so I'm looking to replace/repair the bezel/head/lens. Anyone out there ever do any work on the Glock lights?

Any and all help would be appreciated!