Target lameness... less selection

Bright+

Newly Enlightened
Anyone else find their local Target taking away a good number of flashlights? Around here, many of them added grocery department and as a result, selection greatly suffered in other areas.

Animalmother

Newly Enlightened
Anyone else find their local Target taking away a good number of flashlights? Around here, many of them added grocery department and as a result, selection greatly suffered in other areas.

I noticed this too. The Inova are gone and the Energizer e2 2AA lithium is too. The tactical 1aa energizer has a luxeon dont know about the 2aa version. And they don't always stock lights well i noticed. Always empty. I just look for fun hoping to see good stuff. The energizer e2 was amazing and mostly boosted me into lights.

ypsifly

Enlightened
I was not happy when I noticed the selection took a nose dive. Same deal with the camping aisle. Fewer Leatherman and Victorinox products.

Illum

Flashaholic
The flashlight aisle here is slowly being drowned out by mains nightlights for some reason. It used to be one whole side, not its about 1/4 plus the ends.

ZMZ67

Flashlight Enthusiast
Target seems to have dropped INOVA altogether and what lights they have now are a disappointment.I used to check their flashlight section with interest in the past when I was in the store but now I often bypass it completely. :shakehead