• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* : MIL SPECS HA III P7 ( MAG 1C )

Britelumens

Enlightened
Hi Guys,

Here's a custom build with the latest d2flex from Taskled and with a Mag 1C host in MIL SPECS HA III finishing.

- 1C MAG host in HA III ( latest batch )
- P7 DSXPJ bin ( 800 ~ 900 lumens )
- Metal MOP
- UCL lens
- Run on a single 18650 li ion / AW C Li Ion
- Custom sleeve to accomodate 18650 Li Ion
- Custom heatsink
- Modified tailcap to suit 18650 lithium ion
- Latest d2Flex Driver ( UIP: 5 level dimming, flashlight use optimized )

• Direct Drive with Dimming
  • Utilizes PWM for dimming control
  • uController based
  • UI-UNI firmware

0002.jpg

*** It's the one on the left ***

Here are the improvement on the d2Flex:

(UI-uni new Firmware):

The new UI-uni firmware unifies the previous UIF, UIP and UIB2 firmware into a single release. This has the advantage of providing the user with a choice of 3 of the most popular TaskLED UI's in a single product. The user can configure via the menu system which of the UI's is active at any time. UIF and UIP also inherit the temperature sensing capability of UIB2 along with the new 3 level voltage monitoring capability.

$250 ship worldwide * SOLD *

Registered mail please add $2.00. I'll be responsible for lost or undelivered mail should you decided to choose this option.
I'll not be responsible for lost mail shipping via regular airmail. Please allow 9 - 11 working days for it to arrive.

First to post " I'll take it, get it" follow by PP to info (at) britelumens. com get it. Thanks.

With regards,
Jo @ Britelumens[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

5.0Trunk

Enlightened
Re: FS: MIL SPECS HA III P7 ( MAG 1C )

Very nice Jo. I might have to sell the Silver 1D P7 i received from you to get this one. Very nice. Will you be making more of these?

Britelumens

Enlightened

Hi 5.0Trunk,

At the moment, I am utilizing what is left over from the 3rd batch for this build. So I once they are sold, there will be no more unless more is being make. Or a 4th batch HA III, just do not have a date for it yet.

If you have a smaller hand or like a smaller feel. The 1C is good. Else I felt that the 1D is very well balance and has a good feel on adult hand.

With regards,
Jo @ Britelumens

Very nice Jo. I might have to sell the Silver 1D P7 i received from you to get this one. Very nice. Will you be making more of these?

OceanView

Enlightened

Hi Jo. I'm a little confused. I'm looking at your third batch thread and it says the 1C is a cut down 2D. But your last comment says it is good for smaller hands (like mine!). Is this a cutdown Mag 2C or 2D? Thanks!

Britelumens

Enlightened

Hi Jo. I'm a little confused. I'm looking at your third batch thread and it says the 1C is a cut down 2D. But your last comment says it is good for smaller hands (like mine!). Is this a cutdown Mag 2C or 2D? Thanks!

Hi OceanView,

Sorry for the confusion. This one is a 1C HA III cut down from a 2C standard host.
There was a typo error which I have corrected on the HA III thread.

With regards,
Jo @ Britelumens

5.0Trunk

Enlightened

Thanks Jo.

Hi 5.0Trunk,

At the moment, I am utilizing what is left over from the 3rd batch for this build. So I once they are sold, there will be no more unless more is being make. Or a 4th batch HA III, just do not have a date for it yet.

If you have a smaller hand or like a smaller feel. The 1C is good. Else I felt that the 1D is very well balance and has a good feel on adult hand.

With regards,
Jo @ Britelumens

erlon

Newly Enlightened

Holly ******* **** !!
I have to get another JOB because ONE DAY I´ll make an order with Britelumens to buy a P7 mag !

I love your work man... really.
Congrats !!!

One day I´ll buy one of this with you... I hope !!!