• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Purchased from OMG - DEFT edc LR+

Draven451

Enlightened
Hi CPF'ers! :wave:

Does anyone have a catch & release DEFT edc LR+ that they are ready to pass along?

Please let me know what you have?

Thanks in advance!

*Please close purchased from OMG website.

Last edited:

monkeyboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB - DEFT edc LR+

They're still in stock at the OMG lumens website.

yifu

Enlightened

I just checked, there are 3 in stock. What's wrong with grabbing one of those? :whistle:

Draven451

Enlightened

I know there are some members who purchase a light to simply test functions and see what the light can do then pass along. Or maybe someone purchased and decided it was not the light from them. Also with so many lights on the market someone may have their eye on something else and needs some cash to fund another purchase.

I have had success looking for other lights on the forums and like that members help each other out :)

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast

I know there are some members who purchase a light to simply test functions and see what the light can do then pass along. Or maybe someone purchased and decided it was not the light from them. Also with so many lights on the market someone may have their eye on something else and needs some cash to fund another purchase.

I have had success looking for other lights on the forums and like that members help each other out :)

+1 :thumbsup: