LED Repairer needed for Faulty ebay 24x7 diy light.

cycle3

Newly Enlightened
Hi

Would anyone know of a good repairer in Brisbane to fix a faulty 12v 1800lm light I was supplied by ebay store 24x7 diy . I don't know whats wrong with the light, it never worked.
Before you suggest sending it back to the ebay store for repair or refund - they will not refund and I hope no one else has to go through their return for repair saga.
Thanks for your help.

geostrom

Newly Enlightened
Hello,

I think that might be a solution to your problem here:
http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?p=18509759
if you haven't send the lights back to this arrogant full of lies seller!

i did the mistake to send them back to him as he asked me and now i have nothing!
24X& DIY seller took my money and in a trickery way he took also the lights back. He deceit me!

24x7 DIY is not a seller you can trust!!

I think eventually guys with the same problem we will finally gather and all together give an end to this deceit!

we shouldn't let people make deceits and make fortunes this way!
wink.gif

check this http://f800riders.org/forum/showthread.php/77080-F800ST-fog-light-problem

cycle3

Newly Enlightened
Thanks everyone.

No I have not sent it back. I have a bloke looking at it this friday. Thanks for the AVRIDER link.
I should be able to post my repair info after I have the light fixed.

I have a number of friends/riding mates who were looking at purchasing LED lights from ebay store 24x7diy.
I will never buy from ebay store 24x7diy again and neither will any of my mates.

If nothing else, hopefully others can learn for our misfortune.

Thanks again!

Last edited:

cycle3

Newly Enlightened
Short answer is the 24x7 diy led light is dead. Controler dead + all four led's dead.

There is nothing wrong with the voltage supply to the lights. This light just failed to work. As we all know, even the best electronic's fail. For me this is not the issue. The issue for me is how the supplier/shop responds to rectify the matter when this happens.

I will never ever again buy from ebay store 24x7 diy.

Thanks to everyone for the repair links and info.

If nothing else, hopefully others can learn for my misfortune.

Shame, Shame, Shame ebay store 24x7 diy.