• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

NEW ON SPECIAL PAGE

Norm

Retired Administrator
Can you ship a Pyranees 18500 Battery Compartments Hard Anodized MSRP $45.00, to Australia Bob?

Norm

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bob does not ship internationally. I have asked many times to see if he will ship to Canada. Please report back if that policy changes.

eala

DUMDUM

Enlightened
Norm sorry no international shipping. Eala if you had an address I could ship to UPS vise in the states. I just did that for someone that lives in Canada...he had a NY address...now not a PO box UPS will not ship to it.
Thanks
Bob

Norm

Retired Administrator
Thanks Bob, I was aware of your shipping policy, I have bought direct from Curt or Robyn in the past, but I'm guessing you probably have all the stock of these specials.

Norm

jorgen

Enlightened
I could not resist a K2, it is a great deal. If the Pyrenees doesn't sell out to quickly, I might pick this up as well.
Edit 20/6/12
My K2 arrived tonight. It is quite a nice light. This light is way brighter than my Logan, though the throw is about the same. The Judco tail switch function as a momentary, with slight pressure, or constant on with a full press. I am running it on a cr123 since it is a single level light and I don't need the extra output of a 16340.
Thanks Bob for putting these on sale at a big discount,, I probably would not have gotten one at the full price.

Last edited: