• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: One of a Kind Ti-BB Liteflux LF2XT w/ Nichia 219 - WITHDRAWN

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a beautiful and very unique Bead Blasted Titanium LF2XT. The body is in the style of the Steve Ku Ti Run #2 and I was told that this light was a one-off prototype made by the engineer who made the Ti lights for Steve.

I purchased this light from Senna94 who had purchased it from Tain in this thread: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...type-BB-Ti-LF2XT-with-Ti-button-amp-trit-slot.

I have lightly carried this light around the house but it remains in excellent condition. I have also modded the LED to a Nichia 219 Hi-CRI and added a blue trit to the tail held in using UV cured Norland61. I will include the original neutral XP-E led with the light so it can be easily converted back.

Also included are the original box with all accessories and the black LF2XT body. I will also include 2 LiIon 10440 batteries.

As this light can not be considered new I am asking a respectable yet very firm price: WITHDRAWN

Cottonpickers 3-level USB charger available at NOW INCLUDED

Normal posting rules apply:
  • First posted "I'll take it." gets the item regardless of PM communications.
  • Prompt PP purchase option payment expected - I absorb the fees.
  • Shipping now included in price.

LF2XT_Ti_01.JPG

LF2XT_Ti_02.JPG

LF2XT_Ti_03.JPG

Cottonpickers 3-level USB charger 90/320/600mA with LED display - NOW INCLUDED
LF2XT_Ti_04.JPG

Last edited:

JMP

Enlightened
Re: FS: One of a Kind Ti-BB Liteflux LF2XT w/ Nichia 219

Very good deal here. Especially with the mod. GL on the sale.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bump for pics and......

FOR TONIGHT ONLY! Free with this purchase I will throw in a Cottonpickers 3-level USB charger w/ display......

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sean is great to deal with and always has rare and unusual lights...VERY NICE LIGHT...Robert.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: One of a Kind Ti-BB Liteflux LF2XT w/ Nichia 219 - pics and a bonus added

Charger will be included through the Sunday night, after that it will still be an option for $40.

Thanks for looking.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: One of a Kind Ti-BB Liteflux LF2XT w/ Nichia 219 - pics and a bonus added

I am including Shipping in the price of the light. No additional charge.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Weekend Bump.

Looks like the nice 3rd run Ti went for the same price I am asking so it's a pretty fair deal on a gourgeous bead-blasted Ti model.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bump - Shipping and CottonPickers charger included in price.