Sure fire replacement parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipsilateral

Newly Enlightened
So where does one get these at? Or where could I find what parts are interchangeable with the light I have? I have a sure fire m952 which may have been left on and got hot enough to break the lens and start a small fire in my bag.

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
So where does one get these at? Or where could I find what parts are interchangeable with the light I have? I have a sure fire m952 which may have been left on and got hot enough to break the lens and start a small fire in my bag.

Welcome to CPF! Yes, if the lens broke, CALL SF (or, if your military, email from your military addy). Replacements parts can also be found at the marketplace (www.cpfmarketplace.com). Alot can be done to the M9XXxx Series lights. Check out the compatibility link in my sig. Again, welcome, and enjoy yer stay!

ipsilateral

Newly Enlightened
Well, SF went above and beyond, I asked to purchase a replacement, and they are sending me one at no cost.

Thanks for the chart, that actually helps a lot and thanks for the welcome, I joined in 2006, but waited 6 years to make my first post

Status
Not open for further replies.