Benchmade 525!!!

jclarksnakes

Enlightened
Archvile,
I collect Randall knives but Benchmades are my favorite pocket knives. At the Randall shop in Orlando they have Benchmades as the only brand besides Randall for sale. Seeing that told me everything I needed to know about Benchmades. The Benchmade 525 looks like a great EDC. I do not own one but I do have several other Benchmades with the axis lock. A 707 Sequel with boron coated 154 CM blade is my EDC. It is the perfect size (size like the 525) for carry clipped inside the top of my jeans pocket. http://www.benchmade.com/products/product_detail.aspx?model=707
I checked the benchmade website but forgot to notice if the 525 has a pocket clip. Some of the larger axis lock Benchmades are really nice but kind of big for easy carry at the top of a pocket without getting snagged everytime you reach in for the car keys. I carried a Benchmade 556 Mini Griptillian with 440C blade as my EDC for quite awhile. It is very similar to the 707 and 525 with a plainer handle but is MUCH less money. It actually is a great knife but just was not quite fancy enough looking.
jclarksnakes