ArmyTek

Thread: Pocket clip?

Enlightened

Default Pocket clip?

Is there a pocket clip available for any of the Peak lights?

I'd really like to use something like the Fujiyama or Matterhorn as a penlight, but it would need to have a clip for my application.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Default Re: Pocket clip?

A Mini Mag AAA or a Solitiare clip fits snuggly on a stainless body. Slips a little bit on the black anodized one without springing the clip a bit to grip better.
    My doctor says I am a paranoid narcissist. I have the feeling I am plotting against myself.
    Rule #9: Always carry a knife. Rule #9a: Always carry a flashlight.

Flashaholic*

Hopefully sometime next week, we will have Clips in this just one of the many things I need to get done today

MJ

Hooray! A clip for the Matterhorn would make it the perfect pocket light.

Is it possible that we can have a clip added to our current orders for the CPF Special? Or will the clip be added at no extra charge?
    Gentlemen, you can't fight in here.. This is the war room!!

Hi MJ,
    Any update on the pocket clips for the Matterhorn?

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by Lemon328i
    Hi MJ,
    Any update on the pocket clips for the Matterhorn?
    Not yet! ( MJ-Banging Head into wall ) ( Smirk ) I hope to know in the next day or two

MJ

Thinking Re: Pocket clip?

Great idea about theat clip as a matter of fact today, in my order to BRIGHTGUY, I didn't order the Matterhorn green single LED light 2.8 inch model because it did not have a clip. Peak is not alone here; the clip issue also exists with the FENIX L0 P AAA light.

Enlightened

BTT

Any news?

Flashaholic

currently I still have the CPF special waiting to be shipped to me, would it be possible to add the clip to that order (if a clip for the rainier is ready)?

thanks

david.

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by horizonseeker
    currently I still have the CPF special waiting to be shipped to me, would it be possible to add the clip to that order (if a clip for the rainier is ready)?

thanks

david.
    The first clip I will have will be the AAA. Should be here anyday now. The CR123 Clip is still being worked on hopefully resolved soon.

MJ

Has anyone heard whether or not a clip for the Matterhorn is available yet?

Flashaholic*

I will have them up by Wen. sometime. These now and still working on Clip for other models.

MJ

Flashaholic*

Is there a source for pocket clips that would do justice to a brass Pacific AAA?

Flashaholic*

Does anyone know of a source for gold/brass pocket clips that would fit and do justice to a brass Eiger Penlight?
    Peakaholic!

Hello Dances With Flashlight, the best ready made option that I have seen would be the TEC Accessories P-7 Clip from Lighthound and or J.S Burly's. I do have a large quantity of Brass sheets laying around and I have wanted to try making a clip but have yet to find the time but I believe that most Peak bodies have enough material on them to drill and tap holes for a clip. Not sure how durable a brass clip would be but it would look very nice. The only other option that I would go for would be a McGizmo Clip but that would need to be installed on a CR123A body and that may take a little coaxing to get the clip to conform to the body. Battery Junction has some clips for their Nitecore flashlights that may work as well but it all depends on how much tweaking of the material that can be accomplished without comprimising the holding power of the clip and that's why I like the TEC P-7 option with a McGizmo Jewel clip of your preferred size.
    "Screws fall out all the time, the world is an imperfect place". John Bender, The Breakfast Club