• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Pocket clip?

testmonket

Newly Enlightened
Is there a pocket clip available for any of the Peak lights?

I'd really like to use something like the Fujiyama or Matterhorn as a penlight, but it would need to have a clip for my application.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Pellidon

Flashlight Enthusiast
A Mini Mag AAA or a Solitiare clip fits snuggly on a stainless body. Slips a little bit on the black anodized one without springing the clip a bit to grip better.

DallasA

Enlightened
Hopefully sometime next week, we will have Clips in this just one of the many things I need to get done today

MJ

Lemon328i

Newly Enlightened
Hooray! A clip for the Matterhorn would make it the perfect pocket light.

Macaw

Enlightened
Is it possible that we can have a clip added to our current orders for the CPF Special? Or will the clip be added at no extra charge?

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great idea about theat clip as a matter of fact today, in my order to BRIGHTGUY, I didn't order the Matterhorn green single LED light 2.8 inch model because it did not have a clip. Peak is not alone here; the clip issue also exists with the FENIX L0 P AAA light.:awman:

horizonseeker

Enlightened
currently I still have the CPF special waiting to be shipped to me, would it be possible to add the clip to that order (if a clip for the rainier is ready)?

thanks

david.

DallasA

Enlightened
horizonseeker said:
currently I still have the CPF special waiting to be shipped to me, would it be possible to add the clip to that order (if a clip for the rainier is ready)?

thanks

david.

The first clip I will have will be the AAA. Should be here anyday now. The CR123 Clip is still being worked on hopefully resolved soon.

MJ

thartley

Newly Enlightened
Has anyone heard whether or not a clip for the Matterhorn is available yet?

saabgoblin

Enlightened
Hello Dances With Flashlight, the best ready made option that I have seen would be the TEC Accessories P-7 Clip from Lighthound and or J.S Burly's. I do have a large quantity of Brass sheets laying around and I have wanted to try making a clip but have yet to find the time but I believe that most Peak bodies have enough material on them to drill and tap holes for a clip. Not sure how durable a brass clip would be but it would look very nice. The only other option that I would go for would be a McGizmo Clip but that would need to be installed on a CR123A body and that may take a little coaxing to get the clip to conform to the body. Battery Junction has some clips for their Nitecore flashlights that may work as well but it all depends on how much tweaking of the material that can be accomplished without comprimising the holding power of the clip and that's why I like the TEC P-7 option with a McGizmo Jewel clip of your preferred size.