Anyway I can contact Batterystation

Navck

Enlightened
Well I'm hopefully getting a birthday present, anyways, my father ordered off batterystation for my HDS EDC U60XR (Which I payed half basically). Well my dad said he got a conformation email (Its being forwarded... I'll edit this post and show it when it arrives), but no tracking number (Argh!)... Is there anyway I can contact them?

Edit:Here we go
Thank you for your order. If anything you have ordered is not in
stock, you will be advised shortly. Otherwise your order should ship within
48 hours.

Date : 11 Dec 2005 - 19:37
Order ID : 250434

Payment by Credit card

Product : Quantity : Price
HDS EDC Ultimate 60XR 10CR123A : 1 : 240.00

Subtotal : 240.00
TOTAL : 240.00

Billing details:
----

Shipping address (if different from the billing address):
----

Shipping will be calculated but most orders fall in the $6.95 range and
ship via Priority Mail.
Thank you again for your business.

The billing/shipping is blocked out, lets just say its going to California

Last edited:

TorchMan

Enlightened
Yeah, go to www.batterystation.com and get the phone number that's on the site and call them, or send them an email from the contact info.

Edit: BTW, congrats on finally getting your light, I think you'll love it. And, in four orders they have shipped promptly every time. It's the holiday season, but I'm betting it'll still be pretty speedy arrival.

Last edited:

louie

Flashlight Enthusiast
My last order in Sept. generated an email right away, but came US Postal priority without any tracking number.

TorchMan

Enlightened
It's probably going to be tomorrow before you get a reply, as it's late now. If it's USPS, and it probably is, the tracking info is not much use, usually. In my four experiences, USPS was very fast.

BatteryStation is one of the few places that, when I order a light, I don't sweat the delivery. It'll be alright, you'll see. The light will probably arrive promptly.

makar

Enlightened
i can imagine that in the christmas season everything takes a little longer.
kevin is great to deal with. just give him a call.
marc

greenLED

Flashaholic
Priority doesn't give you a tracking number by default; you have to add delivery confirmation to get it. Depending on how their mailing system is set up, it may or may not add that option.

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
I received a USPS Pri-Mail today from the Shoppe that was postmarked the 13th! USPS is obviously in the overload mode due to the holidays! Don't worry, be happy! :green:

Larry

Navck

Enlightened
Actually it just arrived at my grandparents house.
Now I have to wait for my mother to be able to drive me (This weekend)
Well at least I know it came right? Time to get some R123a ready and possibly an AA tube as soon as it comes out!

TorchMan

Enlightened
Glad to hear it. Hope you enjoy it. BatteryStation is excellent about shipping promplty, in my experience. You'll have plenty of batteries to last a while, also, ten plus the one it came with, and an XR unit on top of that!