HELP WITH batteries for Inova X1

FaithinGod

Newly Enlightened
Re: HELP WITH Inova X1

Dear bearhunter;

Many other members of this forum have used alkaline or rechargables (I don't know the effect of using lithiums) in their Inova X-1's. I did use both alkalines and rechargables as well but found that now my Inova X-1 works only on the Nickle Metal Hydryde rechargable (if I spelled it correctly) and no longer works on the alkaline. The manufacturer specifically states only alkalines should be used. I may have discovered why.

Hope this helps.

Most sincerely;

FaithinGod

quokked

Enlightened

It's batteries for uses really :)
I've used Energiser Lithiums in it right now with no problems whatsoever, because the X1 is my backpack light where i hardly use :)

Alkalines and Rechargeables work well in the X1 as well but depends on what you're going to use it for, the light lasts for ages on all types of batteries i've used on it too :)

nemul

Flashlight Enthusiast

FaithinGod said:
I did use both alkalines and rechargables as well but found that now my Inova X-1 works only on the Nickle Metal Hydryde rechargable (if I spelled it correctly) and no longer works on the alkaline. The manufacturer specifically states only alkalines should be used. I may have discovered why.

weird!