What will you carry New Year's Eve?!

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will be hosting a party at my house this year and will keep my Arc AAA handy to make sure everyone has a fresh and topped off beverage. My 9P w/P91 will be on standby to help confiscate car keys. I don't anticipate this happening as all my friends are very responsable and are prepared to spend the night.

If I was going out I would carry my Arc AAA and E2O. And as always my wife would have a E1e in her pocket.

MAY 2006 BE BRIGHT!!!

kelmo

jkuo13

Newly Enlightened
Let's see, I plan on having some ID, hangover meds, emergency cab fare... oh, you meant which lights! :party::drunk::green::sick2:

Fenix L1P and a keychain light get me through most days. Probably won't carry anything different. Then again, I probably won't be out partying since oddly enough, I prefer the quiet evenings with the g.f. or a small group of friends.

taiji

Enlightened
my family and i will be at the coast, so my sons will have an XO3 and T3 and I will have my Mag2HID and Striker vg.

Happy New Year !!!

Macaw

Enlightened
Not sure where I'll be going, as long as there is a place for me to
sleepy.gif
for the night there. Be safe everyone!
happy23.gif
happy23.gif
happy23.gif

I'll have my L1-P on my key ring. I was hoping to have My CPF Special in my pocket also but, unfortunately, it won't arrive in time.
awman.gif
I'll have my SL TL-2 LED instead.
nana.gif

Meduza

Enlightened
I will be over to some friends party at their place, a farm a bit outside town, the only right thing to carry over there will be the Blaster V i got in cristmas gift because of the large areas :)

Dunc5

Newly Enlightened
I will be at friends on new year eve and will take a 6P with KL3 gen 2 and a mini mag with drop in LED , and maybe a 9P .

Cheers

Dunc

onthebeam

Enlightened
If I wasn't married, the answer would be "protection." Lots of "protection!"

Cheers to you single guys and gals. Enjoy!!!

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey onthebeam,

I'm a married guy too. And protection these days means I put extra O-rings on my lights! LOL

Cheers to us married folk!

coldsolderjoint

Enlightened
Being that I have to work, nothing different.

Mini Mag/ Nexgen750 TWOJ Sammie on belt.

Fresh Alkaline AA's, with plenty extras in my work bag.

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
As usual Cue has the right combination. I will be carrying a Fenix L1P and my PM6 Superbird mod.

doug

missionaryman

Enlightened
I will be carrying my 1185 modded MAG951 because we'll be out in the bush and I'll have some nice darkness to penetrate; and my cheapo eBay Police xenon light that's already melted the lens just because it's a cool colour and it proves to people that you can outdo a 6D m*g for just $6.00

chmsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
A good botle of champagne (life is waaayyyy too short for the really cheap stuff) and my usual E1e+Kl1.

BTW, as an official geezer, I can give those of us who don't want to bother staying up a good tip -- use a shortwave radio to catch the BBC (also available on XM satellite radio). Midnight UTC is 7:00 pm EST. Even the worst of us geezers can stay up 'til 7 pm, right? And of course, that means you can start toasting the New Year 5 hours earlier!

Happy New Year!

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
I am on call for my hob, but I will have my usual EDC, HDS U60XRGT.

I also carry my Costco HID with me in my work van/ personal truck everywhere I go, because ya never know.... :naughty:

-PSM

PS- Dont wind up dead, dont drink and drive! Ive heard cops on the scanner, they are setting up check points everywhere!