Need help finding a couple quality Holsters for my Lights

adirondackdestroyer

Flashlight Enthusiast
I received some new Flashlights for Christmas, and I am looking to get a really nice holster to protect them.
I got the Streamlight TL3 (Xenon), and the only holster I can find that is made for it is the "CO-31"

http://www.theledlight.com/accessories.html (scroll halfway down page)
Is this Holster any good?

I am also looking for a nice holster for my Nuwai 301-X3. It came with a holster, but the one it came with isn't of the highest quality, so I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.

I was also hoping that there was a really nice holster for my Fenix L1P out there somewhere. I have some of the original ones coming in the mail, but I was thinking there might be a really nice holster out there that fit it perfectly as well.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just received an absolutely beautiful leather holster for one of my PDs from Matt Geissal from artofthehide.com . He works in various leathers and, if you are looking for just great work, give him a try, I'm sure you will be most pleased! :rock:

Karl

adirondackdestroyer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks guys, but those are a little too expensive (they cost more than the Flashlight itself) and I am also looking for one that has a velco strap that goes over the top of the light (like the original Fenix L1P holster) and is of high quality.

I guess I am mainly looking for a nice Nylon holster that covers both the bottom/top/and sides of the light.
Keep in mind that all three of my Flashlights cost under $50 each, so I am not looking to spend anywhere near $50 on a holster for it. LOL

THanks

carrot

Flashaholic
Some people were making Kydex sheaths for everything. If you're a DIYer -- I'm not -- you could look up the threads and learn how to make your own, or maybe ask a member to make one for you to your specs.