Cabela's - Buda, TX Flashlight Deals

DigMe

Enlightened
Just thought I'd note the flashlight deals I saw at Cabela's today if anyone in the area is interested. Nothing just outstanding deal wise but some decent deals:

Deals found in the Bargain Cave:
Surefire M6 - $312
Surefire A2 Aviator - $146
Surefire E1E - $64 (came on when button was pressed but rotating end would not lock it on)

Deals in the normal flashlight dept. -

Sale on Streamlight Scorpions - $29.99. They had lots of those.
Sale price on Surefire 6P's but now I can't remember how much.
Sale prices on their Cabela's branded 6P and 9P clones. I think the 6P clones were about 30 bucks.

Anyone ever use one of those Cabela's 9V LX's? The package claims 250 lumens.

They also had marked down prices on their Streamlight Twin Tasks but I don't remember specifics either. Sorry..I can only keep so many prices in my head at once.

I didn't buy anything. I was tempted by the Scorpions though.

brad cook

CLHC

Flashaholic
You were "tempted by the Scorpions" over the $312 SureFire M6? Whoa! ! ! You sure got a handle on your self-control then. . .

Last edited:

DigMe

Enlightened
CHC said:
You were "tempted by the Scorpons" over the $312 SureFire M6? Whoa! ! ! You sure got a handle on your self-control then. . .

No, it's just that I have $30 to spend but not $312.

Actually I have about $85 of Christmas money extra that I can let go of and I'm either going to get an E2E or an L1P.

brad cook

DigMe

Enlightened
Oh yeah, they also had a ton of Streamlight .5 watt 2AA LED lights in bodies simiar to minimags for $9.99 a piece.

brad cook

SCblur

Enlightened
If it helps your decision, I got an E2e a few weeks ago and I love it. 6P power in almost half the size, and the clickie tail cap is very handy.

Happy New Year

Latest posts