allyn welch

halocon

Newly Enlightened
i recently ordered two hid ballasts from walamps.com and it's been two weeks since i placed the order. i have only recieved one email from them and it was just to say that they have recieved my order. i emailed them just two days ago regarding the shipment and they tell me that my order has been processed and that it's being shipped today (yesterday). the strange thing is that they haven't even charged my credit card for the items yet nor did they send me any shipping info. is allyn welch known for this? im confused about the whole thing. am i gonna get my parts or what?

Arkayne

Enlightened
I hope you get your parts! Playing the waiting game hurts my brain.

I think it best to go on the website, find the phone number, and give them a call. It would be better to convey your anger/concern by the sound of your voice rather then using an angry smiley icon in an email. :)

Good luck!

Sway

Flashlight Enthusiast
That sounds normal I've waited 6 to 8 weeks before on Solarc parts.

Later
Kelly

halocon

Newly Enlightened
are you serious?! 6 to 8 weeks?! but i want my hid NOW! damnit. i don't understand why they would tell me it's being shipped when it obviously has not. i mean, what company would ship out a product before charging its customer?

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
What ballast did you order???? I ordered 9, 008's on Thursday and they where in stock and supposedly shipped Friday.

Mac

halocon

Newly Enlightened
litho123 said:
Between December 23rd until January 3rd, the WA operations shut down for the holidays.

You order would have been processed this past week.

OOOOOH!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! you clarified everything! yeah, i JUST checked my credit card bill via online banking and yeah, they finally charged me for the two ballasts! thank you again!