Surefire L6 LumaMax LED Flashlight

Lightedge

Newly Enlightened
I wouldn't get your hopes up. Surefires dealer agreement prohibits retailers from offering their products with such a discount.

fieldops

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was given one of those gift card/credit cards for Christmas. It just happened to have 150.00 left on it. I 'm going to see if they get it to me for the price listed. I do want a SF L6 to add to my SF shelf. I have not had bad luck with Botach, although I've heard of some good people who have. Maybe its a role of the dice. I'll keep you posted to see if I get it. Wish me luck.

john2551

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've had no problems with them. I've ordered all kinds of police equipment from them. My 2 lights from them are the Torfino Ice Light & the VIP light. They had they best price on both after searching the internet.

John

john2551

Flashlight Enthusiast
cyberhobo said:
Botac rarely delivers to the private consumer. Just be aware of that.

I've ordered with them directly, as a private consumer, not through the NYPD. I've had no problems placing orders. They never asked for a badge number, etc.

Zephyr

Enlightened
Has anybody ordered one of these things from Botach? I called them earlier to order an L6 and they said that they don't have any in-stock. I don't understand why they would offer such a deal and don't have any in-stock? Anyway, I am pretty satisfied with their service so far and I ordered several items from them already. The best thing is to phone in your order.

Ras_Thavas

Enlightened
I have placed many an order with Botach. Only one time did they screw up an order, and they promptly made it right upon notification.

I also got notification of this price in my e-mail today.

Lightedge

Newly Enlightened
Interesting. Hopefully SF will not find out what they are doing. I've personally known of businesses that have lost their SF dealership for doing this type of thing. SF is pretty serious about how products are priced.

jabajet

Newly Enlightened
Ordered one late yesterday, got tracking number today.

Zephyr said:
Has anybody ordered one of these things from Botach? I called them earlier to order an L6 and they said that they don't have any in-stock. I don't understand why they would offer such a deal and don't have any in-stock? Anyway, I am pretty satisfied with their service so far and I ordered several items from them already. The best thing is to phone in your order.

fieldops

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got my tracking number today too. Hopefully all is well. It's probably still true that "a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush" I'll be happy when I see it with my own eyes :grin2:.

Zephyr

Enlightened
fieldops said:
I got my tracking number today too. Hopefully all is well. It's probably still true that "a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush" I'll be happy when I see it with my own eyes :grin2:.

Whoa, really? Maybe I should try ordering one more time. Thanks a bunch!

Robban

Enlightened
I was gonna order one aswell. But I got in contact with them first to see how much they wanted to ship it to Sweden. This is the reply I got...
The L6 Sale Price goes for $149.95, and you have to pay extra $30 for our bank wire fee + $60 on the shipping, so the total will be $239.95
Yeah, I think I'm gonna skip that one :laughing:

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've placed 3 orders with Botach and was notified of this deal via email. 2 orders were placed via website, 1 via phone. The only one I had issues with was the phone order where they delayed almost a week to process the order and only finally processed it after I called in 3x and spoke to 2 different sales people. Both internet orders were processed immediately and shipped fast, so from my personal experience, ordering through the website was much better. I've had no other issues with Botach aside from the slow processing of my phone order. All the items I ordered were either Streamlights or batteries though, no SFs or other brands.

I'm having an issue with another vendor on CPF that I'm trying to work out with them and they've had some good reviews. It seems I get the opposite experience with others...very satisfactory where others have had issues and issues where others recommend...grrr.

Robban

Enlightened
Dammit, this is annoying me. At that price it's very hard to resist but with all these fees... (they dropped $40 on it if I go with another shipping option though). And now Keith has stopped with international forwarding.