Hello and thanks

kbog

Newly Enlightened
This is my first post. I have been learning from these forums on and off for about a year. The last month has been my most active here. I finally signed up...

Anyhow, I bought a Fenix L1 from lighthound with the better LED. I bought one for my wife as well. They are both silver finish which I really like. Very classy looking. I also bought an Inova T3 for myself and my father. All were Christmas gifts. I am very pleased with both lights and wish to thank all the folks here for the comments and discussion. I am having fun breaking into the flashlight experience!

I suppose I can start to contribute to the forum now.

Cheers.

CLHC

Flashaholic
Hello and Welcome to CPF KBOG!

Congrats on your newly acquired Fenix L1P! Enjoy!

kbog

Newly Enlightened
Thanks folks. I have already enjoyed this place. I am impressed with the traffic here. Very active forum.

mdocod

Flashaholic
WELCOME!!!!

i've only been here a short while, but i can tell ya, this is the most excited i have ever been about a forum!!

great place eh!

kbog

Newly Enlightened
lol. My wallet is locked in a safe to protect my family. This forum may lead to a lack of food on our table...

I think my next light will be a Streamlight PP Lux. Seems like an unbeatable deal. I would also like a headlamp - probably the Princeton Tec EOS. I like the Apex as well, but for my needs I think the EOS will be fine. I am also not crazy about the idea of the battery pack behind my head.