Wireless headphone recommendations?

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Would love to have a set so I could listen to Internet radio on the pc and move about the house without being tethered by my headphone cord. Does the quality approach corded ones? Current I have Senn HD497 and Koss PortaPro (both corded), both about $50 or so. Senn's give a good dynamic range while Koss's excel in the bass. Would like wireless but not worth it to take a big step backwards in sound quality.

bcwang

Enlightened
I have the Sennheiser RS110 which work ok. But I have to admit they sound much worse than the HD497.

Colonial Marine

Newly Enlightened
I have a pair of Sennheiser HDR45 and my father-in-law has 2 pairs (for him nd mother in law) and they are pretty good for the money. (£35 here in the UK)

I am no audiophile but I use them for watching dvds late at night, playing my XBox, as well as listening to music and I reckon they are very comfy and good audio quality.

Manzerick

Flashlight Enthusiast
i may not be much help but I have a $200.00 set of Senn's that totally reproduce all sounds perfectly! I don't recall the number but will look when I get home...

markdi

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a recoton 900 mhz stereo transmitter and reciever

the reciever uses 3 aa batterys and you can plug your favorite head phones into it.

it seems to be cd quality sound - low noise - good frequency response and 150 foot range.

the reciever runs a long time on 3aa batteries.

rat shack sells them