Greatest gift ever!

hawkchucker

Newly Enlightened
Ok the boss at work was tired of us killing shop lights, so he bought these http://www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a=196433
I gotta say that for a truck driver that these are the nuts! I have been using them straight now for a week and I tell ya it is really unnoticable when ya got it on. I really love them when greasing my truck underneath. No more biting my Nuwai 2AAA or the G2. It is kinda wierd that something so cheap can get me stoked enough to write a topic her but if you are a trucker look into them.

The throw on them is kinda weak however for using outside. It does however give me plenty of light to make the 100 yd walk into the pit area to get to the truck with no problems. It seems to have good battery life and I have not changed them since getting it. I do know tghat I have used it for 6 hrs as of now and have extra batts for it.

The tabs have given o problems yet. I had left them out on the hood of my car last week 15 deg. overnight, and no problem with the plastic tabs.

Reflectors suck! They are just that sprayed on coating, but they do ok.

I had to write this after seeing the tread on the Craftsman cap. It is brighter, and just a note. How do you wash the craftsman cap when it smells like cheese after 1 month?