You won't believe these (real world) beamshots from L1P!!

srvctec

Flashlight Enthusiast
These beamshots were taken down at work tonight. They are pretty much an identical representation of what it actually looks like with the naked eye. I had a 2500mah NiMh battery that was charged a couple of days ago in my light. The battery had about 30 minutes of runtime on it (high and low) from using my light earlier in the day at work.

L1Pbeamshot02a.jpg

L1Pbeamshot03a.jpg

L1Pbeamshot07a.jpg

L1Pbeamshot08a.jpg

Last edited:

TORCH_BOY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: You won't believe these beamshots from L1P!!

Very impressive, thats why I no longer use my 2aa minimag mod

Skyclad01

Enlightened

Freedom1955 said:
Mines not that bright.

Neither is mine. At best, mine is as bright as my Elektrolumens XM-3. Just with a little better hotspot due to the smaller reflector. There's no way my Fenix will throw for 100 feet.

jezzyp

Enlightened

Great work. For the record the output is about about as mine. I've had three and they have all been the same output apart from very slight tints that you can only notice with a side by side test. I gave 2 away for Christmas but not before doing a lot of comparing and playing around. I kept the one for myself that was fractionally whiter than the other two. This has also been my first soldering iron mod. These really are fantastic lights.

bjn70

Flashlight Enthusiast

What is the difference between the first 2 photos and the second 2 photos? They seem to be labelled the same.

savumaki

Enlightened

Skyclad01 said:
Neither is mine. At best, mine is as bright as my Elektrolumens XM-3. Just with a little better hotspot due to the smaller reflector. There's no way my Fenix will throw for 100 feet.

Mine is. I run it with a lithium if that makes a diff.
Great light, wouldn't change a thing.

Karl

Skyclad01

Enlightened

I'll have to try some lithiums them. Right now im just running some cheap-o battery in it. But I have tried it with my rechageable Duracell (2050 mAh), and that doesnt make a difference in brightness. Though I know the Duracell will greatly improve runtime.

srvctec

Flashlight Enthusiast

bjn70 said:
What is the difference between the first 2 photos and the second 2 photos? They seem to be labelled the same.

:huh2:

The first two are the same as each other except that the top photo is low and the second photo is high.

The second two are the same as each other except that the top photo is low and the second photo is high.

The first two photos are entirely different than the second set- so I guess I don't understand your question.

I labelled them all so if the need ever arises that I have to post a pic on high/low by itself, I wouldn't have to go back and add text to the photos and try and remember distances.