Finally after months and months of delays, problems and more delays Im happy to post this thread.
UCL protecting lens, IMS17 reflector, lux3 bin TW0J emitter, Badboy Negtgen 750mA, one Quebracho Wood Skin and one Plastic semitransparent Skin, material is phosphorous brass, no CR123 battery included.
Body is not knurled, I have some knurled bodies, but Im not happy with the knurling, if you can live with some imperfections these are also ready to go.
I felt creative and painted some plastic skins on the inside:
Marbled effect can be obtained by using sandpaper on the inside and then painting with a marker.
Extra skins are available now:
There are available 10 sets of three skins containing, one extra quebracho skin, one extra plastic skin and one slightly dark wood skin. At the moment I will not sell individual skins.
FAQ in progress:
- The weight of the unit is 110grams
- The Nickel plated ALU bodies are delayed
- The knurled bodies have minor cosmetic imperfections.
- Beam is the same as the Neoca BL, but brighter, due to the increased current.
- Light is one stage, twisty
- Paypal cash or credit card are OK
- Other payment methods aren't available
- Dimensions: diameter 26mm (1.02") x 62mm (2.45")
This is how Quebracho tans when exposed to light, it takes around 6 months from light to dark.
Thanks to all the people that bought a NEOCA Wood.
As I did in my previous build, I will offer a coupon in gratitude for your support (will post list here soon)
There are a few units left, and these will be sold via www.neoca.com.ar or you can contact me via PM here.
Price from now on will be slightly higher, I may open a new sales thread in the future.