Oviedo 35W HID

Flightsintx

Newly Enlightened
Online I just stumbled across this $280 HID spotlight. I searched CPF and didn't find it. Sorry if this is redundant.

That's a different looking light! Certainly more expensive than HF's 93175 $140 HID, though.

Can anybody fill provide more detail?

Not much detail here:
http://www.oviedosafetylights.com/shopping.idc?ProductID=62

Pat

Handheld HID Searchlight

62.jpg

[size=-1]This is a brand new item. Full details coming soon. This is an actual Xenon HID spotlight. You won't find these anywhere else. Available now for a trial period of over 1/2 off retail !! Lead time right now is 1-2 weeks, with full inventory coming soon.

You will not believe the light this puts out. It will put your 3 million candlepower light to shame. Includes built in stand, and charger.Listed below are the details as we have them so far:

ANTI BOMBING
ANTI DUSTY
WATERPROOF
SHOCK RESISTANCE
LED BATTERY INDICATOR
RECHARGEABLE 9Ah BATTERY
HIGH INTENSITY DISCHARGEABLE 35W BULB EASILY PENETRATES SNOW, RAIN, SMOKE, AND FOG
2000HRS OF LIFE
3X BRIGHTER THAN HALOGEN
OVER 100,000 CANDLE POWER
12Volt[/size]

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm going to guess that it's made by the same people that make the Costco HID and Harbor Freight HID (same thing). I'm basing this guess on the words, "Anti Bombing" (lol), and "Anti Dusty" (lolouder!). They used those same words to describe another HID searchlight that's on (or was on) their website. I can't remember the name of the website, but there's a link to it on one of the original Costco threads. Maybe, Mtnbkndad can post the link. (assuming he has it. I think he does.) That could possibly be the same light I'm thinking about, but I can't remember exactly what it looked like.

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep, after checking out the ebay link in the above link, I'm now even more sure that the light is made by the same people as the Costco/HF HID lights. Looks like the same one I saw on their website using the "anti bombing", and "anti dusty" (lol, again) description.

Edit: duh, just read beyong the first post in the link to the other thread. It's the one. I guess this thread is over.

mtbkndad

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wait till Sunday Night and you will have LOADS of information about this light.

Take Care,
mtbkndad :wave:

Lunarmodule

Enlightened
Anti Bombing and Anti Dusty are the most essential criterion for any light to have. I will NOT do without them, under any circumstances. Actually, I was nicely suprised to see this fresh face, look forward to more info about it. Why didnt they mention Anti Dusty Bombing, the combo feature? Plus the light is dischargeable. THATs cool!

Flightsintx

Newly Enlightened
Lunarmodule said:
Anti Bombing and Anti Dusty are the most essential criterion for any light to have. I will NOT do without them, under any circumstances. Actually, I was nicely suprised to see this fresh face, look forward to more info about it. Why didnt they mention Anti Dusty Bombing, the combo feature? Plus the light is dischargeable. THATs cool!

Greatly hilarious, Lunarmodule! :lolsign:

Pat