LA Police Gear

Thread: F/S tri-Ubin 2C M*g mod.. reduced again..

*Flashaholic*

Default F/S tri-Ubin 2C M*g mod.. reduced again..

F/S tri-Ubin 2C M*g mod with three UX1J stars from intial release of Ubin stars. Second most powerful LED light I have, next to MR-X. Beam is brite and white. tint looks like WO, but you may see differently.

Driven by fatman driver, so you can run 3x CR123 or 2x li-on (18650 or 17500) I've been using 2x 17500 pack w/protection circuit, which is not included.

been using tri-Ubin as a work light, so it's got some nicks. 2C m*g lights for spare parts are aprox. $20.

If desired, three early UX1J stars can be reused in current reflectors, while maintaining focus.

Price reduced to $250...

$325 shipped usps conus, insurance is extra. I cannot be responsible for loss.

first to post "I'll take it" without change gets it. please PM for PP info.

here's a beamshot next to mclux ti

Thumbs up Re: F/S tri-Ubin 2C M*g mod

Very nice light, I'm very tempted here. I presume the host itself is standard 2C black mag? Whats the runtime like on the 2x17500s? I have an Icarus TriLux light and swear by it, although I'm spoiled by the dimmer I have. The U-bins make it very attractive. Attempting either resistance or courage to take the plunge...
    LIGHT TRAVELS AT 186282.397 MILES PER SECOND... ANY FASTER WOULD BE DANGEROUS

*Flashaholic*

Default Re: F/S tri-Ubin 2C M*g mod

not a runtime guy, so have never measured. this was my go-to bright light for no fuss operation.

one charge would last me several months, but that's not very useful information. everyone's usage is different.

2x 18650 with tailcap spring removed to make proper contact, would give longest runtime.

yes host is std 2C m*g. Perfect if you want a bright light that you are not afraid to bang around with.

*Flashaholic*

Default Re: F/S tri-Ubin 2C M*g mod.. reduced again..

price reduced to $250...

if it doesn't sell at this price, I'll keep it