Battery Junction - Olight

Thread: George Takei returns to the role of "Hikaru Sulu" for the third episode of Star Trek:

*Flashaholic*

Default George Takei returns to the role of "Hikaru Sulu" for the third episode of Star Trek:

George Takei returns to the role of "Hikaru Sulu" for the third episode of Star Trek: New Voyages, "World Enough and Time".

http://www.startreknewvoyages.com/1024/news.php

Default Re: George Takei returns to the role of "Hikaru Sulu" for the third episode of Star Trek:

Star Trek: New Voyages, "World Enough and Time"

Is this going to be a movie? I'm excited!

Default Re: George Takei returns to the role of "Hikaru Sulu" for the third episode of Star T

I haven't heard anything about this either! I hope it's a bit better and longer lived than Enterprise. That show tryed to cram too many convoluted plots into too few shows. I swear if you miss one episode, you're lost.
    RIP Don and Mike Show. Long Live The Mike O'Meara Show!

Default Re: George Takei returns to the role of "Hikaru Sulu" for the third episode of Star T

OH MY!
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him to use the
    Net and he won't bother you for weeks.

Steve

Flashaholic

Default Re: George Takei returns to the role of "Hikaru Sulu" for the third episode of Star Trek:

it is and independent attempt to continue the original series as if it was never cancelled. A magazine article was written about it late last year. You have several people that have the capital to rebuild the sets and use modern tech to film the series as if the 4th season actually happened. All new actors except for this particular episode in which Takei reprises the role and has to deal with an aging ailment.

The episodes are available for free downloading
    "Before the invention of the internet, village idiots tended to stay in their own villages"

Where are the downloads?

Bill
    Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters.
    Benjamin Franklin

I saw an article about this in Wired magazine recently.

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/1...rek&topic_set=

The episodes can be downloaded here:

http://www.newvoyages.com/