Battery Junction - Olight
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: TnC HA-Natural Lithium-Lux V's (LIMITED)

Default Re: TnC HA-Natural Lithium-Lux V's (LIMITED)

WOW!!!! at that price I'd even let my 1st edition XX0T Lithium Lux-V (#5/10) go.. OMG

good auction Chris

Doug
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliceScannerMan
    $611

A light on a shelf collects dust, A light in your hand collects the darkness.

Unbelievable...
    Gentlemen, you can't fight in here.. This is the war room!!

I hope this means ours are in or nearing the mail.
    I REALLY want to see this light and grateful l to have
    gotten in on the offer.
    Shouldn't be long now!

Is the $611 price a new record price for a custom manufactured light at Ebay?

Wow, congratulations TnC and the winner of the light.

Au Re: TnC HA-Natural Lithium-Lux V's (LIMITED)

As it turns out, the winner of the light has never ever heard of CPF, so I took the time to compose a lengthy invitation to join CPF and they seemed very excited by the prospect. So here's raising a glass to you, Timeshade, wherever you might be, I sincerely hope you join the group of flashlight crazies we have gathered here, and the sane folks too. I can credit my intro to CPF to RalphRussell selling his modded Costco HID with XeVision 50W aircraft landing light kit on eBay as my portal to these W0 tinted pastures. Likewise I hope Timeshade finds his way here and has some fun along the way. The path wont be too dark with an X-bin in hand!

So now to the meat and potatoes:

CHRIS!!! PLEASE SEND US OUR LIGHTS NOW YESTERDAY NOW YESTERDAY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE -- CANT WAIT -- PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Desperation is an ugly mask. But I'll wear it if conditions require it. I've got the Flashaholic Jones for my TnC Lux V!
    LIGHT TRAVELS AT 186282.397 MILES PER SECOND... ANY FASTER WOULD BE DANGEROUS

Flashaholic*

Post auction ramblings...

I find it quite remarkable that someone outside of CPF went to such ends and means to win the auction for 10/10. We are not alone in this world, maybe the anti-matter CPF lurks out there somewhere ??.....

Chris, I hope you are not kicking yourself in the behind for not auctioning the others off. I had followed closely the autions from last March, and even saved a webshot of a comleted one. So, knowing what they brought last year, and seeing how much you sold them for here on CPF, shows me that you gave up some gold for the team. I consider that very gracious of you to offer the first nine on the forum for those fortunate enough to find the right place at the right time. I would say in advance of recieving 3/10, that my appreciation for this fine flashlight, has about "doubled". Not knowing how you decided to market these, I tip my hat to you for doing what you did.
    |Nuwai|GLP's|Aleph 3|PR-T w/E2e|Costco HID's|ARC LSH-S| Mr Bulk|Lumaray FL12|PocketMateW|MagHID|Mag85|AWR Nano|Amilite|SFIII Mc38-V|TnC Lithium Lux V XYOS 03/10|Fenix Trio|SuperNova|Illuminator|PGL-III-A's| Gatlight SS V2|Nitrous McLuxIII PD|USL|AN/VSS-3a|FM Ni Plt'd C Mag|FM 3.5" Mag Head|

How are these going to be shipped? Will they require a signature? Have they shipped?

Quote Originally Posted by Trashman
    How are these going to be shipped? Will they require a signature? Have they shipped?
    I don't think they required a signature until after the auction.

Quote Originally Posted by AlanH
    I underestimated my opposition, that won't happen again.

Alan
    Alan, you're scaring me.

It wasn't meant to:

I scared myself, I lost an auction. As I said, I underestimated the purchaser. And in truth at the time, the crucial time, I was sending a PM, telling another CPF'er that we were bidding against each other. My browser locked up and by the time it had shut down and re-opened, the auction was over. Had I seen another bidder, I would have kept going.

That was then, this is now, as I say, I won't underestimate again.

Alan
    The grim reaper comes, the grim reaper goes, nobody knows when the grim reaper shows.

The grim reapers here, the grim reapers there, some need fear the reapers spear.

Thumbs up Re: TnC HA-Natural Lithium-Lux V's (LIMITED)

What he said

Quote Originally Posted by ddaadd
    Post auction ramblings...

I find it quite remarkable that someone outside of CPF went to such ends and means to win the auction for 10/10. We are not alone in this world, maybe the anti-matter CPF lurks out there somewhere ??.....

Chris, I hope you are not kicking yourself in the behind for not auctioning the others off. I had followed closely the autions from last March, and even saved a webshot of a comleted one. So, knowing what they brought last year, and seeing how much you sold them for here on CPF, shows me that you gave up some gold for the team. I consider that very gracious of you to offer the first nine on the forum for those fortunate enough to find the right place at the right time. I would say in advance of recieving 3/10, that my appreciation for this fine flashlight, has about "doubled". Not knowing how you decided to market these, I tip my hat to you for doing what you did.

Help Re: TnC HA-Natural Lithium-Lux V's (LIMITED)

PLEASE, we need an update on shipping status of our lights, have not seen any posts by TnC in a WHILE....

He'll either be kicking himself for not leaking them onto ebay one at a time or still sobering up from spending $611 on the finest brain bending hooch that he lay his hands on ! (Only joking guys)

Anyway, at some stage, Steve will discover something even rarer and brighter like a pocket 5W HID and I think he'll let me play with his Lux V.

I wish you all well (envious) with your exclusive lights.

ALan
    The grim reaper comes, the grim reaper goes, nobody knows when the grim reaper shows.

The grim reapers here, the grim reapers there, some need fear the reapers spear.

Crackup Re: TnC HA-Natural Lithium-Lux V's (LIMITED)

ROFLMAO $611
    of brain bending hooch... NICE one, AH

Crackup Re: TnC HA-Natural Lithium-Lux V's (LIMITED)

Patience is a virtue, find it where you can....
    seldom in a woman....
    ....never in a man!

Hello,

Sorry for the time frame of posting. I haven't received any further e-mails that posts were being made. Anyways. You will all be glad to hear I will have everything ready in four more weeks.....

I am just kidding about the four weeks. They are being shipped today.

I know I could have just sold these last few on e-bay and made quite a bit more money but I would rather have more people get a chance to get one instead of just people with MONEY!!! I am not saying it wouldn't be nice to make a few extra bucks, but I would like to see the fellow CPFers have first / second shots at custom lights. I can't forget about the TnC Supporters that visit my small community forum either.

Chris

Flashaholic*

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the update on the shipping. I can`t wait to see how an X bin looks in the KeyLux AA. It sounds like they might arrive by this weekend. Now I have to find somebody that wants to check out one of these Flashlights.

Ken

Thanks Chris

WooHoo!

Flashaholic*

I've got a shipping confirmation in my email...alll righty then...

|Nuwai|GLP's|Aleph 3|PR-T w/E2e|Costco HID's|ARC LSH-S| Mr Bulk|Lumaray FL12|PocketMateW|MagHID|Mag85|AWR Nano|Amilite|SFIII Mc38-V|TnC Lithium Lux V XYOS 03/10|Fenix Trio|SuperNova|Illuminator|PGL-III-A's| Gatlight SS V2|Nitrous McLuxIII PD|USL|AN/VSS-3a|FM Ni Plt'd C Mag|FM 3.5" Mag Head|

I'm expecting mine tomorrow! According to google, mine only has to travel 17.9 miles.

Thumbs up Re: TnC HA-Natural Lithium-Lux V's (LIMITED)

Flashaholic*

I'm expecting mine tomorrow! According to google, mine only has to travel 17.9 miles.

I don't know why I even looked, 1669 miles, I'm guessing Friday though.

Trashman, looking forward to your review!

yea if I lived back home I'd only have 21.5 miles miles (driving) but noooooooo I have to have all my mail from Chris travel to Norway, till I transfer back to the states. Thank goodness Chris ships to us Pain in the ARS's at APO's..

and hurry up with that review Trashman, I'd love to see what it would look like against a first run Lux-V (XX0T).

enjoy
    doug
    A light on a shelf collects dust, A light in your hand collects the darkness.

Two thousand three hundred ninety seven miles!
    ... and none the worse for the wear and tear.
    Last edited by Regentag; 03-01-2006 at 03:00 PM.

Flashaholic*

LMAO !! Attaboy Regentag/Timeshade !! Should've known a CPF'r

would end up with it. So, did u like the invite from LM??

Come on and quit teasing, words and beamshots please!

Bogus, mine didn't come today. USPS is laggin'! How the heck did #10 get so far away so fast? It must have been shipped via overnight express.

Flashaholic*

Nice job Regentag ! You are really getting some of the most sought after lights very quickly. I'm sure most every CPF'er wished they had your wallet. $611-----very impressive !

Chris;

Let's say I were to drop two 14250 Li-Ion cells (as used in the RAW NS) in the 14500 tube.

Any thoughts on what would happen next?

Doh! Just read reply #17 "no more than 6V'. Nevermind.
    Oh, By the way - this thing is REALLY BRIGHT!
    Last edited by Regentag; 03-01-2006 at 10:49 PM.

Don't you dare do that! That converter doesn't want anything over 6 volts! Two 14250 will get you 8.4! So, is it impressive or what?

Hello Regentag,

I forgot to include your 2xCR2 tube in the package. I will ship it out tomorrow to you.

He got his first because he got quick shipping thru UPS. I figured Trashman would have received his about the same time. Should have received it today. Probably would have been quicker to just pick it up. If I still lived in San Dimas I could have dropped it off. But I live in San Berdu now.

Chris
    Quote Originally Posted by Regentag
    Chris;

Let's say I were to drop two 14250 Li-Ion cells (as used in the RAW NS) in the 14500 tube.

Any thoughts on what would happen next?

Doh! Just read reply #17 "no more than 6V'. Nevermind.
    Oh, By the way - this thing is REALLY BRIGHT!

Thanks, Chris. INCREDIBLE little beast you've conjured up here.

Trashman... Yes, it is impressive.

Cheers,
    Last edited by Regentag; 03-02-2006 at 02:07 PM.