TnC HA-Natural Lithium-Lux V's (LIMITED)

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sold out Pending Payments, Thank you, CPF members, for your support.

Limited Quantity available (10) of the NEW Lithium-Lux V lights. These lights are fully regulated and run off of a single 14500 (AA size) Li-ion battery. The BIN of these LED's are XYOT. (Extremely BRIGHT!)

The quantity of these are limited so the first 9 people to post I'll take it and send paypal payment will reserve their light. These lights will ship in four weeks.

These are extremely small lights. They are the same size as the Key-Lux AA lights except powered with a Li-ion battery. These will be HA-Natural Color.

The bezel will be engraved with Special Edition and they will be serialized from 1-10. Please specify the number you want when you post I'll take it.

Number 10/10 will be auctioned off on Ebay. I will post the e-bay link here when I post it.

For an extra $35.00 I will include a battery tube that will let you use 2xCR2 batteries. With the 2xCR2 batteries the LED will be powered to spec.

This Lithium-Lux V will produce an amazing amount of light from it's small form factor just using the single 14500 Li-ion battery. If you put the 2xCR2 battery pack on it will make for an amazing little Pocket rocket. You will amaze everyone that you show it to.

Lithium-Lux V Light - $299.00
Extra 2xCR2 tube - $35.00
CONUS Shipping - FREE
Shipping Outside US Global Express Mail - $18.00

Lithium-Lux V light includes a single 14500 Battery & Charger

Send Paypal Payments to: chris(at)tnccustomproducts(dot)com

Paypal Payment deadline is Monday 1/20/06 to secure your light.

#1 - Trashman - PAID
#2 - PhotonFanatic - PAID
#3 - ddaadd - PAID
#4 - jhung - PAID
#5 - TrueBlue - PAID
#6 - Led Zeppelin - PAID
#7 - kenster - PAID
#8 - CroMAGnet - PAID
#9 - Lunarmodule - PAID
#10 - Ebay LINK: EBAY Listing

THESE ARE SHIPPING 2/28/06

Last edited:

jeffb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Chris,

Does the light activate from the head or tail, switch?

Thanks,

jeffb

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
The light output on the single Li-ion battery is around 600mA the output with the 2xCR2 batteries is 700mA.

So the answer to the question is YES. The light is much brighter with the 2xCR2 batteries.

With the single Li-ion AA size battery the light just gets slightly warm when on. With the 2xCR2 batteries it gets quite a bit warmer but not too hot to use. It is a great hand warmer in the winter. :) Don't forget, this light is only 3-1/2" in length.

The light turns on/off with the twistie tail cap.

Chris

Last edited:

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take the next one with the optional tube...number 5. You must have known I had money sitting in PayPal.

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
So, in other words, under driven with one 14500 and barely driven at spec with two CR2's? I'm going to have to add the 2 CR2 battery tube, then. I've got plenty of CR2s, too!

I'll PP you $334, then. Give me a deadline. I'm trying to get up some dough in my PP account right now so I don't have to touch the bank account or credit cards. If you say 12 midnight, I've got it; if you say Saturday or Sunday, even better. I'm half way there already!

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Lithium-Lux V runs an SC3 voltage boost converter. It has been built to run 600 to 700mA depending on the voltage and current available. The converter range is 3.7 to 6V. No more than 6V.

I hope that helps.

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
PayPal sent
paypal.gif

ken

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice :) the sought after X-Bin and there selling like hotcakes and no one even knows what they look like! Any pictures??

Mac