where do i order from, where to buy? international shipping anyone know?

light321

Newly Enlightened
Hello to all

I have now taken a good read around the site and seen many lights i am interested in getting. however in the uk as far as i know there is no where that supply a lot of the lights on this site, so i was just wondering if you guys know any where that ships to the uk and have good shipping rates and good prices.

Thanks for any help you can offer

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anything in particular? Or are you just generally looking forward to retailers that ship to the UK??

light321

Newly Enlightened
Thanks a lot for the reply's

The lights i want to order are the following

Nuwai ALX 352

Nuwai QIII

River Rock 1.5w 2AA

Costco 1watt 2x AA

Dorcy 1 watt 3AAA

Fenix L1 v2.5

i want to order all of the above and if possible all at the same time so they arrive together. also would like to order them from the same place that way i have only got to deal with one company rather then ordering from all different places.

Thanks for the help

Delvance

Enlightened
Lighthound.com carries the two Nuwais and also the Fenix you mentioned. 4Sevens will also have the Fenix, but it might be cheaper to get as much as you can from one place and save one shipping. Not sure where to get the others hrmm...

LEDninja

Flashlight Enthusiast
The River Rock and Costco are store brands. You have to shop at the stores to get them. And Costco needs a membership.

The River rock 1.5W 2AA is the same as the Aurora 1.5W available at
http://www.j2ledflashlight.com
He also carries the Q3. If you buy more than 1 flashlight contact him 1st. He might be willing to give you a deal.

Dorcy is normally sold through stores in North America, not online retaillers. Brightguy carries them. They ship UPS global express which is expensive.
http://www.brightguy.com/manufacturer/dorcy.php

maka

Newly Enlightened
woah woah woah.. sweet baby jesus and the orphans!!! were talking real lights here! something i guess B&Q wont do, but yes if your desperate maybe. ill look tomorrow and see what if anything they do.

warmo

Banned
all i meant is it is good for a torch if you are caught short without one... you know in a torch needing emergency

light321

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the links guys

B&Q? i don't think they will do any of the above i want they stock very little in the way of good lights

Thanks

rabbit

Newly Enlightened
If desperate, one of the shop in Soho London sells all Surefires, Nuwais etc but the price is :wow: ! But it is a good place to try out the light before buying on line!

maka

Newly Enlightened
army shops should be a good place to look.. er as we heard B&Q.. (i think not) and i do reccomend emailing niton999 they do a lot of the gear, sounds maaad but check ebay even, a lot of the time a good deal to be done there, or might be a "flash-o-holics" shop lol

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
As has already been mentioned, the lights that you listed don't all come from the same place. The Nuwais and the Fenix can probably be ordered from one site, as sites that carry one often carry the other. The River Rock is also available under the Aurora brand name (unless someone here is willing to try and find a River Rock for you at a Target department store.) Costco stopped carrying those lights in their stores over a year ago, though there is some question as to whether or not the S&W lights sold at costco.com are the same ones with a headlamp added to the bundle. The Dorcy light, however, should be readily available at various stores.

light321 said:
Thanks a lot for the reply's

The lights i want to order are the following

Nuwai ALX 352

Nuwai QIII

River Rock 1.5w 2AA

Costco 1watt 2x AA

Dorcy 1 watt 3AAA

Fenix L1 v2.5

jezzyp

Enlightened
I'm in yorkshire - I've used lighthound 3 times no problems - excellent service and the £ against the $ is good at the moment - just buy everything you think you need including batteries at the first go to save on postage (I didn't). If you want a propoly AA Lux then use fox int.

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
I also have to boost www.lighthound.com.
Very quick, excellent service, DAMN LOW SHIPPING!!
Perfect for internatl. shipping.

Sorry not to boost brightguy. During my endless search for 2 pcs. of the Dorcy 2AA/4 Led model I got a shipping quote of us-$ 65,-- from them. No Thanks.
(Service/reply time was also very quick, though)

Latest posts