Who make the brightest dive light?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyone? I need a solid dive light with decent runtime (1 hour) should be good and also replaceable batteries for multiple dives.

Thanks.

Curtis

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
I forgot about the Barbolight.... and I used to have one. Should not of gotten rid of it. :(

Anyway.... The Barbolight was a 10W if I am not mistaken... Wondering if there are any higher more powerful blasts of light that could have good runtime and handle depths up to say 200 feet with no problem.

Curtis

Last edited:

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am aware of the UK Light Cannon. I was wondering if there was anything brighter out there. The UK LC is the normal light of choice when I was heavy into diving.

I really don't have a need for 200 ft but there are some wrecks that are at 130-170 feet that I plan on checking out.

Curtis

CLHC

Flashaholic
Probably Kiessling may know of such since he has some HID Dive Lights.

Hope you find what you're looking for and Enjoy!

Kiessling

Flashaholic
I have a KenRad UDL-35 Divelight:

UDL-35A1.jpg

udlback.jpg

It is a 35W metal halide HID driven by NiMh batteries and complies with everything you want except replaceable batteries.
It has three levels with runtimes ranging from 55 to 75 minutes chosen by a rotary magnetic switch, a multi-LED battery indicator, discharge and overcharge protection, multi-voltage and intl. charger, flood and spot reflector, hot re-strike, isn't too heavy and is ... bright.

bernie

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great Bernie. I appreciate the feedback..... One more question... How do I find/get one?

Curtis

Status
Not open for further replies.