• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired LIMITED- NEW 5W LED, Surefire Turbo Head modules, complete "SOLD OUT".

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got 18 bright, tested, 5 watt emitters that deserve to be mounted on new Surefire Turbo Head modules. You've seen how bright these modules are. There is a limited amount of them to sell.

Some of you have PM me to ask when they will available. If you are interested in these custom made modules then post here. There are only 18 available for $176 each. All new parts will go into the module.

sfthc39p3eg.jpg

When these are sold I don't know when more will be available. Katokichi will be custom making these towers.

Each Tower module will have a tested WX0S, 5W, emitter installed. The converters will be handmade running 1000mA to the emitter. The input
voltage range is 6.5 to 16 volts. Please beware, these modules are not reverse polarity protected.

Use a Surefire Turbo Head with a 9P or C3 body to mount the modules. The Tower will work with 3xCR123A, 3xRCR123A and 2x rechargeable Pila 168S batteries.

The Surefire Turbo Head modules are built for Turbo Heads only. If you have one of the heads or are planning on getting one soon this module is known to be the best mod for the Turbo Head light. The beam is a bright, big, hot spot with a very bright spill light. It is impressive.

Post here your interest in the presale. The modules will take approximately 3 to 4 weeks to complete. Production will start once all 18 units have sold.

The price is $176. My PayPal is ******. PLEASE, when making payment make sure to include your complete shipping address, CPF NAME as well as what you are paying for.

Here is a list of who's paid so far:

1. criollo
2. criollo
3. billybright
4. red
5. Samuel
6. Alauda
7. Leef
8. Leef
9. lightbulb
10. Regentag
11. Monolith
12. MSaxatilus
13. rikvee
14. TranquillityBase
15. rmacias
16. editedby
17. WAVE PARTICLE
18. ksc73164
19. jhung
20. PGP
21. McShawn

Thank you.

ARC mania

Last edited:

Leef

Enlightened
Re: LIMITED- NEW 5W LED, Surefire Turbo Head modules, complete

My arm is twisted.:sold:

Do you need PP now or when 16 are sold? Thanx.

Lunarmodule

Enlightened

Let me be the first unsolicited testimonial as to how phenomenal these modules are. Although not inexpensive, few items I've bought were equal or better value and get used more often. I've got the WX0S version and it simply dropped my jaw when I first used it and it continues to impress. Optimal collimation with a T1/T2 (older discontinued) or SRTH, but excellent results as well in a KT1/2 or Millennium Series (M3T, M4, M6) turbo head.

THE reference standard for long range throw in an LED IMHO. Coupled with an outrageously large bright spillbeam that has no equal that I have seen.

WARNING: this module may lead to purchase of dedicated host and other Surefire goodies, be prepared! Bolster the Paypal account beforehand. I got mine as an "accessory" to use with my M6 and liked it so much I wound up getting a 12ZM just to use as a dedicated host for the module.

Very glad to see these available in quantity so that a new group of folks can sample their incredible performance. Nice work, Mike!!!

Red

Newly Enlightened

I'll take one.

Payment through PayPal to follow.

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast

Lunarmodule said:
Let me be the first unsolicited testimonial as to how phenomenal these modules are. Although not inexpensive, few items I've bought were equal or better value and get used more often. I've got the WX0S version and it simply dropped my jaw when I first used it and it continues to impress. Optimal collimation with a T1/T2 (older discontinued) or SRTH, but excellent results as well in a KT1/2 or Millennium Series (M3T, M4, M6) turbo head.

THE reference standard for long range throw in an LED IMHO. Coupled with an outrageously large bright spillbeam that has no equal that I have seen.

WARNING: this module may lead to purchase of dedicated host and other Surefire goodies, be prepared! Bolster the Paypal account beforehand. I got mine as an "accessory" to use with my M6 and liked it so much I wound up getting a 12ZM just to use as a dedicated host for the module.

Very glad to see these available in quantity so that a new group of folks can sample their incredible performance. Nice work, Mike!!!

Well said LM,

I was one that bought my SFTH module before having a proper host, and have tried it in an M6, KT series TH on a C2 with a cell extender, and lastly the 12ZM which I again thank you for helping me obtain. The latter two were purchased soley for hosting Arcmania's module. Performance was excellent in all, and far preferable to the stock incan IMO.

I had to lightly sand the module to get a proper fit in the 12ZM, but nothing major. SF heads seem to have slight variations in the bore, so anyone installing the module for the first time should check carefully for fit, and don't put any force on the module spring, hold it by the knurled collar or you will risk breaking the ground wire. A little care and common sense will prevent any problems.

It's a well crafted piece with fit, finish, and assembly that matches the performance. Glad to see that there are more who can now enjoy these.

Leef

Enlightened

Well, okay, if that's the way you're gonna be...

I'll take ANOTHER one (two total for me -- see earlier post).:sold:

Look at it like this -- it'll give me a good excuse for the arresting officer when I'm explaining the heist.:naughty:

alauda

Enlightened

I just have to agree with LM and LED Z. These are superb Mods. Get them while you can. These should sell like hotcakes.

Fantastic work yet again Mike.

Put me down for a new one please. PayPal on way.

Samuel

Enlightened

Hi ARC,

I'll take one!

Just curious, what would the run times be for 3xCR123 and 4xCR123? Also, would it be ok to run it on 2x18650 or 2x17670 (and run times)?

PP Sent, thanks!

Leef

Enlightened

:paypal: for two modules. Thanx.

lightbulb

Newly Enlightened

I'll take one. Paypal sent. Lightbulb

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast

Here is a picture of the beam output difference between the Lux V Tower module and a Lux III light. If you are on the fence about this mod then this picture might help you decide.

The Aleph is a light with an unusually long throwing beam. The Tower mod can keep up with the Aleph throw beam. For the spill beam there is a BIG difference. The Tower module is both a throw beam and large area light.

sfthtoweraleph34ni.jpg

Last edited:

Monolith

Enlightened

:paypal: for one turbo head module.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take one!

PP on its way! :paypal:

MSaxatilus

rikvee

Enlightened

I was hoping these would become available!

:paypal: for one 5W led tower module for a SF Turbo Head.

lightbulb

Newly Enlightened

Is the list updated? I sent paypal after Leefs last message.
Transaction ID: 0VS83271HH847560W Thanks lightbulb.

rmacias

Enlightened

My first 5w TH Module needs a playmate, I will take one.

:paypal:

RJM