• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: P61/P91 Capable Bezel for E-Series **SOLD**

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
This is a bored out McLux-PR bezel (black) that allows for the use of a P60/P61/P90/P91 LA on the standard E-Series body. Using a UBH or UBH-II, you can attach this bezel and run these high-output lamps. I have a couple of these in various stages of completeness. The 1st one of these ordered will be eligable for the following:

- bored-out black PR bezel with or without grooves around the bezel (please specify when you order), a P61 LA (working condition unknown) and a glass lens to handle the heat.

The 2nd one of these ordered will get the remaining bored out bezel (depending on what the 1st person ordered). There is also a glass lens included, however it doesn't fit exactly. The diameter needs to be ground/sanded just a tad to make it fit properly in the bezel cap.

I'll pay for USPS 1st Class Mail Shipping within the continental US. International buyers, please add $5.00 for S/H. I am not responsible for loss or damages. An "I'll take it" posted here will take priority. PM me with any questions.

Asking $30.00 for the 1st configuration with P61 and $25.00 for the 2nd configuration. **Configuration #1 SOLD, #2 SOLD.

PayPal only Please.

Last edited:

VWDr

Enlightened
Re: FS: P61/P91 Capable Bezel for E-Series

I'll take option #1, this sounds interesting. :) PP at the ready.