• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: FireFly-II CR2 with POP2 **SOLD**

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
This is a tricked-out FireFly-II. It has a POP2 installed and has a reflector, not an optics. It comes with the CR2 tube and a Juice CR2 rechargable cell. I can include a non-engraved CR123 tube for an additional $15.00. I can also include a raw aluminum 1xAA/14500 based tube + a 14500 cell for an additional $20.00. This tube is nothing fancy and requires aluminum foil in the tail, but it does work well. It's flatend so it stands, but has no lanyard mounting holes.

I'll pay for USPS 1st Class Mail Shipping within the continental US. International buyers, please add $5.00 for S/H. I am not responsible for loss or damages. An "I'll take it" posted here will take priority. PM me with any questions.

Asking $100.00, PayPal only Please.

Last edited:

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Re: FS: FireFly-II CR2 with POP2

The FF-II CR2 looks like the light on the left, minus the lanyard, clip etc. Here's the 14500/AA battery tube. Sorry for the crappy picture.

Pix061.jpg

twentysixtwo

Enlightened

What does the CR123 tube look like? MAtching color? Does it have a lanyard or clip hole?

I assume the CR2 body has the firefly logo, yes?

twentysixtwo

Enlightened

something about lagging and losing.... oh well, I'm overrunning my budget this year anyways....