Digging up History Flashlight

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
Was just walking thru the house and out of the corner of my eye saw an Egyptologist using a small pocket flashlight to show Josh Bernstien a book I think they showed a close up but I missed it, now I am curious what it was it looked ot have a more squared apperance than round but I am not sure. Anyone else see it?

TooManyGizmos

Flashlight Enthusiast
sorry....did not see it...but if small and square.......it may have been a PalLite using a 9v battery. They have been around for many years.

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
It may have been a Pal-light, I didnt see it well enough to tell, I only got the impression that it was either squared or octagonal as I was moving away and happened to look back to answer a question my wife asked when I saw it out of the corner of my eye.

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
I didn't see that light, bu I've seen Josh use Mags (at least they looked like Mags!), Streamlights (I think they were Stinger XT's) and a few others.

I've never seen what I thought was a Surefire, though, and generally he carries a BIG light, not some wimpy one.

I'd think a Surefire M6 would fit in, but what do I know?

Bill

Flash_Gordon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gotta love it. We are being shown a fantastic historical item and what do we notice? His flashlight.

Flashaholics?? Yup!