Looking for Adult shoes with LED's (like the kid's shoes that blink)

nethiker

Enlightened
Has anyone seen shoes like the kids wear that light up when you take a step in adult sizes? My old boss thinks I can find anything on the internet and asked if I would find some for her, size 7 womens I think, I'll have to verify.

I've looked all over with no success, and now throw it out to you guys. I'd really like to help her out, if for no other reason than to see a 60 something year old lady in Montana walking around in them.

:thanks:

Last edited:

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sounds like a good opportunity to modify something to me...or duct tape an Inova 24/7 to the back, that'd whoop those shoe-LEDs anyday..

nethiker

Enlightened
Thanks for the suggestions. I think duct tape works for the younger crowd, but after 50 it seems a bit out of place. :grin2:

The shoes at Zappos are just what she's looking for. I wish they had larger sizes.

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nethiker... Hmmm... Are you sure they are for your boss????? C'mon we know you are a flashaholic!:poke:

He he he!:lolsign:

I would like to have Nike come up with some led shoes, maybe not too childish or super flashy, but they would sure look nice.

AlexGT :nana:

ks_physicist

Newly Enlightened
I would think there would be a market for ladies high heeled shoes with clear acrylic heels and built in LED illumination. Or maybe women who go to that kind of club don't wear high heels...one of you single guys should pick this up as research.