MicroFire Warrior-II K2000 MSRP $420

CLHC

Flashaholic
Curious; are you planning to purchase this one? If you do, I wonder how it'll fair with your AE PowerLight. That's all. . .

Enjoy!

AlanH

Enlightened
Hi,

Thanks for bringing this to attention. Are you handling a feeler thread or should we just contact PTS direct ?

I am up for one of these, especially if I can quick charge it from the truck 12v.

What kind of beam distance are you getting clearly illuminated with the AE24W ?

I have a specific requirment of being able to shoot foxes out to 300 yards. Normally we use handheld Lightforce units but they are so big and clumsy. I want to switch to HID solely but apart from my Ufokillerz/Mag HID, I don't really have much experience with them. The big Costco type unit is way to big !

Alan

john2551

Flashlight Enthusiast
Alan

#1) Your welcome, but I have nothing to do with the sale of this light. PTS is 3000+ miles away from me.

#2) I don't own a AE24W

John

Last edited:

john2551

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kees,

I hope so! I think Jeff Hong (Mr. Ted Bear) should test the current 24w HID king, the AE PL24 against this K2000R in the usual spot over in Chatsworth Park.

John

DoubleDutch

Enlightened
The Netherlands - one foot below sea level
John,

That would be the logical shoot-out, and I'm very curious how the Warrior will stand its ground. Isn't the AELight actually around 1300 Lumen? At about half the size and half the runtime, the Warrior will probably be in the same class. Let's hope it is!

Kees

john2551

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kees,

The AE PL24 bulb is rated at 1800 lumens but in real use the light produces +/- ~1300 lumens. The AE PL24 has twice the runtime of the MF K2000R but it is also twice as long. Let's just hope the MF performs as well or better than the AE. If it flops like the W/E Shark-II 24w HID, then we will all be disappointed.

Stay tuned,

John

john2551

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jeff,

Mike @ PTS said the new MF K2000 & K2000R "may" be arriving with his next order. Not 100% sure. I just hope it's not a couple more months!

John

Last edited:

arikm6

Newly Enlightened
Hallo [email protected] an all the others in this forum,

a few days ago i wrote an e-mail to your company pts, if they would ship the k2000r to germany. They answered no.
Could you tell me why? There is no chance for me to get a warrior II k2000r in germany.

Thank you.

arikm6

Newly Enlightened
I still hope, that pts will ship this light to germany. There is no company in germany, which sells the k2000r :thumbsdow!