Was just wondering...M6...how many are there.....?

Patrick

Newly Enlightened
Hi people,

Since starting out with a SF E1e and coming to know of this place. I have learn a lot from all you people out there, well not alot, maybe a little. But just enough to get me one, another one, and another one and another and another.....one more pleease.. SOme body HeLP! me!

Anyway amongst my tiny collection my fav is the SF M6, cost me a bomb but no regret!

Just wondering and for the fun of it, shall we see HOW MANY SF M6 is out there as of today?!

Patrick -one SF M6 - Singapore

nuggett

Enlightened
one on its way here, have many batteries ready for the arrival.

alvdll

Newly Enlightened
Do you guys think that the M6 puts out close to 1000 lumens(on HOLA) on the first couple of minutes on a fresh set of batteries? I feel that it is as bright as my car's headlamps on new batteries.

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got one here!

I don't think it would be 1000 lumens at first start, but maybe somewhere between 600 and 700 lumens? It's definately and noticeably brighter the first 2 minutes, though.

Gotta love the M6.... one of Surefire's best.

WP

alvdll

Newly Enlightened
I wonder is any rich flashaholic had stick his M6 into an integrating sphere yet? How bright is the M6, really.........

lebox97

Enlightened
new owner of a few month old one...
:buddies:

me guesses with the R packs and drivers and regulators's in the works - the lumen output may go up a bit? And, can't wait for soft start, boosted and regulated output - no more fast dimming!!!

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hoghead said:
I have two.
Hey HH, I got a real cool inova X-1 in mint cond, wanna trade for a M-6
straight across? :grin2:

I love the M-6 i tried and if I ever get the $$ for one I will go for it. It's got a lot of cool factor even with the low runtime. very cool looking light too! VDG

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
I once read a post here on CPF that the poster had 5 or 6. I don't remember who it was. Maybe he'll speak up.

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
Sorry I didn't answer your question.

voodoogreg said:
Hey HH, I got a real cool inova X-1 in mint cond, wanna trade for a M-6
straight across? :grin2:

No way :nana:

I have to get some of those new X1's, but I'm not going to part with my M6's.

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hoghead said:
Sorry I didn't answer your question.

No way :nana:

I have to get some of those new X1's, but I'm not going to part with my M6's.

Can't blame a man for trying! I was wondering do you keep a lola in one and a hola in the other? If i had two I would bet that would be pretty cool, grab the one you need for a specific situation.VDG

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
voodoogreg said:
I was wondering do you keep a lola in one and a hola in the other? VDG

I do have the HOLA in one and the LOLA in the other, but that is only due to the MN20 being back ordered. I have three MN21's, but I only have one MN20.

I actually prefer the LOLA in the M6.

Size15's

Flashaholic
One I keep in my rucksack (that I take to work, and tend to have with me when I travel). That one has an MN20 in it... One I keep on my bedside table with an MN21 in it. The third is my "hottub M6" and comes out to play only every now and then.

P257.JPG