M2 holster for my funny light

rikvee

Enlightened
I have this strange concoction of a light:

Image017.jpg

It's a G2 body with an M2 shock isolated bezel and a Z49 tailswitch (with it's rubber shroud removed and a Z60 L1/L2/A2 lanyard attached).

What would be a good holster other than the polymer Z72?
Bezel down is good, but a holster that doesn't scratch or wear off the finish is what I'm looking for.
The lanyard attachment makes the tail end a little cumbersome, it sticks out, like with the A2/L1/L2.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:

rikvee

Enlightened
As far as I know, these are the first time anyone posted a pic of this particular combination, here's another one:

Image018.jpg

Any suggestions for a holster for it?

JasonC8301

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any holster that advertises itself for the M2?

Maxpedition, Rip-Off's, Blackhawk, SOE gear, etc. etc.

I have a Maxpedition holster (5" tube) for my U2 and it fits tight at first but after using it and cutting off the "tightening" band on it, it works well.

rikvee

Enlightened
Thanks Jason,

it's the bezel-down aspect that makes me want to hear from people that may have actually tried their M2 head-down in a particular holster, these things can be dissapointing when not tried out first...

JasonC8301

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't think you are going to find many top down holsters for the M2 head. I know they make a head down holster for the M3 but almost all holsters I have seen are head up? IE tailcap goes in first.

rikvee

Enlightened
The light is 6 1/2" long and 1 1/2" wide.

M2 is already a name that's hard to find on any aftermarket manufacturer's lists......

Still looking for a holster, any advice anyone?