Pelican plastic m6

rwschill

Newly Enlightened
Has anyone seen the Pelican model 3320c M6. Apparently it is plastic of some sort and sells for about $20. I have ordered one to try it but have not received it yet.

maxilux

Enlightened
I don´t think it is realy in stock, i asked 2 weeks before here in the forums for this light, no one knows.
Any other links with pictures ?
There is nothing at the pelican website.

rwschill

Newly Enlightened
The writeup on this light at Pelican products.US says it is constructed of extremely rugged Xenoy no slip grip pattern. Same Pelican warranty. I ordered it and it is backordered???

greenLED

Flashaholic
I saw it at SHOT. It's a bit slimmer and much lighter than the aluminum version. I assume all other specs are similar. As I don't really like polymer lights in general, I did not inquire much about it. I will say, however, that Pelican's polymer lights are very tough.

maxilux

Enlightened
rwschill said:
The writeup on this light at Pelican products.US says it is constructed of extremely rugged Xenoy no slip grip pattern. Same Pelican warranty. I ordered it and it is backordered???

Where do you find this M6 Polymer, please give me the link, i can´t see it on the pelican web site.

igabo

Enlightened
So, that would mean it's basically a G2 competitor.. Not bad, considering the next closest thing to G2 in that price range is a Brinkmann Maxfire LX.

rwschill

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the welcome.

I purchased the light from www.action-lights.com for about $21 and $6 shipping.
I talked to them and they say it is new and should be in stock in 2 weeks.