• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: 2D ROP - lowered price

Galiphrey

Enlightened
It's a ROP + conusa shipping for $90!

Batts and spare HI bulb included.

Reflector is smooth, camless. UCL lens. Switch is fully modified for minimal resistance ("fully" just meaning there's wires going every which-way). 6 2AH Rayovac IC3 batteries included. New, spare HI bulb included (in addition to the HI bulb presently in the light). Battery adapters are the EL 3-to-D ones (with Cu contacts). Host is in fine shape -- it's "pewter." Here are some pictures:

rrlrs.400x400.jpg

In actuality, the light is not lop-sided; it is straight.

ejagf.400x400.jpg

Mag85 on the left, ROP on the right. Target at about 9 feet. White ballance made it look too yellow. It IS yellowish of course, but not by that much.

llgra.400x400.jpg

I fiddled with the camara's white ballance and stopped it down by about 3 stops. Now it's actually too white. It's not really that white. The two spots traded positions just for the sake of confusion -- ROP on the left now.

First "I'll take it" gets it! If outside of the continental USA, PM me to work out shipping charge; otherwise, it's $90. Paypal preferred, to galiphrey<dot>geo<at>yahoo<dot>com.

Additionally:
Color-choice option, if I can find in local store: +$7.50 (camo is extra, though; say, +$12)
Color-choice option AND original pewter body for extra shipping cost: +$5

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Galiphrey

Enlightened
Re: FS: 2D ROP

Birthday bump (I get a free bump on my birthday, right???) :party:

Incidentally, I did find out that the color is considered "pewter" and not silver.

New, unusual option: if the potential buyer would prefer a different color (and one that I can find at a local store) then we can split the cost of the new host and I'll switch it (includes sanding bottom of new tailcap, and switching over the modded switch assembly, etc.) Alternating-color body parts are neat, too....