Keychain Capsule for 123 battery

WhiteLight

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking for a well made keychain capsule that I can store one CR123 battery in.

I found some stainless steel ones some time back. They were something like $25 or so, but I can not find the page anymore.

I have seen cheaper keychain capsules in the stores. I did not even check to see if the battery would fit as they seem like junk when playing with them.

Please post links. :)

nrk

Newly Enlightened
Try looking at the Jil Cr2 series of merchandise sold by LITEmania.

He has 1x and 2x capsules for cr2 and cr123. here

Warning: my primaries fit okay but some of my rcr123s did not, they were too wide.

;-nrk

Lintott

Newly Enlightened
I bought a few different sizes from LITEmania here

They are very light and watertight. Probably made from aluminum. Only problem is that I cannot fit a RCR123 in the CR123 carrier. I can however fit RCR2's in the CR2 carrier. Not cheap, but worth it for me.

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
The CVS store brand white pill fobs will not screw down with a cr123, the top just sits on top of the cell. FYI.

Sub_Umbra

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wallgreens often has a very nice plated knock-off of the SS pill fob that costs 4-5 times as much mail-order. They are very similar to the ones at Jazebra.com. If you glue in a little piece of rubber gasket material they are perfect for cr123s.

Walgreens sells them in a small display right next to the cash registers at the checkout counters as an impulse item for $4.95.

They get them in only 3-4 times a year and all the Walgreens in my town both get them in and run out of them at the same time, so if you check and don't see them, just keep checking back.

Alloy Addict

Enlightened
Sub_Umbra said:
Wallgreens often has a very nice plated knock-off of the SS pill fob that costs 4-5 times as much mail-order. They are very similar to the ones at Jazebra.com. If you glue in a little piece of rubber gasket material they are perfect for cr123s.

I've found these at local gas stations too, for the same price. Pretty nice for the price point.