Help Where can I order lithium AA cells

Christoefor

Newly Enlightened
I have lost my password for fenix-store.com and he will not respond to my E-mails cannot resist his 8 for $10.00 deal. Where else can I find these.

Thanks christoefor

paulr

Flashaholic
Are those the Excess Solutions cells? Better read this thread before deciding whether to order, especially the last few pages. If the cells are actually factory new then 8/$10 is an awesome deal, but the provenance of the Excess Solutions cells can best be described as unknown.

Battery Station is of course another source of lithium cells, $1.00 each, but they're not Energizers and their characteristics are slightly different and maybe not quite as good.

Lightmeup

Enlightened
paulr said:
Are those the Excess Solutions cells? Better read this thread before deciding whether to order, especially the last few pages. If the cells are actually factory new then 8/$10 is an awesome deal, but the provenance of the Excess Solutions cells can best be described as unknown.
I was wondering the same thing. Are these fenix-store.com AA Energizer lithiums brand new, or from excess solutions? Anyone know?

Latest posts