I need a Nano sized 1xAAA NIMH charger?

2.99792458*10^10cm/sec

Newly Enlightened
Anyone know of a tiny charger that can charge one AAA NIMH in about 8 hours max? 3 hours or so would be ideal. (I did find one that said it charged in 16 hours? Uh, WTF, Over…)

I don't think I want to spend more than about $20.
broke.gif

Having 2 bays would be ok but all of the 4 bay chargers I've seen are too large.

I would like something the size of the Nano charger (I have the LIR123A one, not 10440) but I would put up with a bit larger if it had a 12v car charger mode, etc.

I have an AccuPower AccuManager 20 with 12v car plug if I need it, but I am spoiled with my Nano being able to top off my R123's no matter where I am and would like to do the same with NIMH AAA's, the AccuPower will not fit in my laptop bag.
smile.gif

This USB charger from Cyberguys is close but only does 2 at a time.
http://www.cyberguys.com/templates/searchdetail.asp?T1=141+0358&dept=lch2&search=&child=
I have car 12v to USB and 110v to USB for other gear, but I need to be able to charge one NIMH AAA cell.

I found a review of one made by EverFast that looks super, but the reviewer said that they were promo items for PR departments? (anyone fake being a PR department?)

-David

2.99792458*10^10cm/sec

Newly Enlightened
oh that one is nice, Thanks JimH! I checked Dae's site and missed it, I sent them a message and asked if it can charge one cell.

I just found this one from amondotech
http://www.amondotech.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=928
I called them and it will charge single sells.

I think the one from QualityChinaGoods is a better fit for my laptop bag, but if it can't do one battery I think I'll get the one from Amondotech.

-David

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's one more that looks interesting.

EDIT

According to the Lenmar site it charges 1 or 2 batteries.

Last edited:

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's the reply I got back from Dae.

" Hi James,

it's better to charge two at a time.

thanks a lot in advance for your prompt reply."

Latest posts