• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Is glass no longer a Pacific lens option?

Mr. Blue

Enlightened
it seems to be gone from the site...or did I miss it?

Also....any ETA on the 1AA body?

RobynS

Newly Enlightened
Mr. Blue -

We are currently only running a Beta Test on the glass lenses - Yet to be determined if we will be offering this item.

The AA HA Pacific bodies should be available in the next few days - They are currently getting anodized. When I have a firmer date I will advise.

Robyn

Mr. Blue

Enlightened
thanks...are the present lenses polycarbonate or mineral glass, or sumthin else?

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
RobynS said:
Mr. Blue -

The AA HA Pacific bodies should be available in the next few days - They are currently getting anodized. When I have a firmer date I will advise.

Robyn

Thanks for the AA HA Pacific body update,
It has been very hellish for me to wait for them to become available. Sometime next week I'll order mine with the optional 2xAAA and single AA bodies. Standing by....

RobynS

Newly Enlightened
BentHeadTX said:
Thanks for the AA HA Pacific body update,
It has been very hellish for me to wait for them to become available. Sometime next week I'll order mine with the optional 2xAAA and single AA bodies. Standing by....

BentHeadTX - I am sorry!!! I will update as soon as I can.

Robyn

buba

Newly Enlightened
Robyn,

When you update the website would it be possible to ala cart the Pacific. I have no interest in the single AAA body and would like to purchase the head unit and other bodies. Any plans for a C123 body?

Thanks

45/70

Flashlight Enthusiast
buba said:
Robyn,

When you update the website would it be possible to ala cart the Pacific. I have no interest in the single AAA body and would like to purchase the head unit and other bodies. Any plans for a C123 body?

Thanks
I requested information through their website about the possibility of ordering a CR2 Pacific in brass instead of the AAA (plus an AA body) a couple weeks ago. I still have not received a response.

I doubt they will offer a CR123 body for the Pacific as the head would be smaller than the body! :)

Dave

Brasso

Flashlight Enthusiast
My understanding, from a phone call, is that the brass CR2 bodies will be finished some time this week. Hopefully they will show up as a purchase item shortly.

Grubbster

Enlightened
I just got my CR2 and AA pocket bodies in brass yesterday. The CR2 body is nice. Great size and better brightness with a 3V battery.

Mr. Blue

Enlightened
any determination yet Robyn?
will thepolycarb lens be available for purchase if the one in use gets marred up?

RobynS

Newly Enlightened
Mr. Blue said:
any determination yet Robyn?
will thepolycarb lens be available for purchase if the one in use gets marred up?

If you need an additional polycarbonate lens for one of our products (or o-rings) Send a SASE (Self Addressed Stamped Envelope) to

Peak LED Solutions
29834 N. Cave Creek #118 - 249
Cave Creek, AZ 85331

Please include a note explaining which light you need a replacement for, and we will take care of it.

Robyn

Maximum

Enlightened
RobynS said:
If you need an additional polycarbonate lens for one of our products (or o-rings) Send a SASE (Self Addressed Stamped Envelope) to

Peak LED Solutions
29834 N. Cave Creek #118 - 249
Cave Creek, AZ 85331

Please include a note explaining which light you need a replacement for, and we will take care of it.

Robyn

Two months ago I ordered 3 lens for my lights (2 Pacific and 1 Kinobay).
I was told that they missed the order but will send the missing parts the same day. Since then and after 7 emails without answer I am wondering if Peak is still in business or if I did something wrong.
I can understand delays but can't understand no communication at all.

DallasA

Enlightened
Maximum said:
Two months ago I ordered 3 lens for my lights (2 Pacific and 1 Kinobay).
I was told that they missed the order but will send the missing parts the same day. Since then and after 7 emails without answer I am wondering if Peak is still in business or if I did something wrong.
I can understand delays but can't understand no communication at all.

Maximum,

Send me an email to [email protected] with your address and I will make sure this gets taken care of on Monday AM first thing! Robyn, has been out of town for the week and I am sure she will be trying to get to everyones emails on Monday!

She needed a break I was driving her Crazy ( Smirk )

Have a Great Night

MJ

dtsoll

Enlightened
Just a thought here, but if Peak decides not to offer glass lenses for the Pacific is anyone interested in contacting Flashlightlens.com and checking into having him do a run for us?? I know they don't do runs of less than a hundred though. I don't even have my Pacific yet but I just like glass better than Poly. Like I said, just a thought. It might be cost prohibitive anyway!! Doug:) ps, I'll check into it if someone gets me the dimensions.

rgc

Newly Enlightened
I understand the diffrence of glass over poly in scratch resistance, but in real world use will it be a noticible diffrence in the amount of light?

dtsoll

Enlightened
I assume not a lot, that said, I hate scratches on the lenses of my flashlights. I know Peak offers replacements which I requested with my order for the Pacific. I still want glass!!! Doug:)

dtsoll

Enlightened
If someone could give me the dimensions of the lens I would like to check it out with flashlightlens.com. Mucho appreiato!! Doug:)