Sydney, Australia....Flashaholics Rollcall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Protaeus

Enlightened
Hey guys,
I was just wondering how many CPFers there are in Sydney, Australia. I've noticed the occasional member, but I was curious as to how many there are.
Perhaps if you'd mention your suburb as well, we might be able to organise some sort of meeting in the future :)

BTW: Im living in Epping, up in the northern end of Sydney :)

Delvance

Enlightened
Hurstville reporting in!

Errrmm, it's...southeast i guess. Definitely interested!

I've been talking in PM's to another sydney member, him and i were considering getting together to compare some incans/hotwires. Perhaps he'd be interested too! I'll let him reveal/reply if he is :)

missionaryman

Enlightened
Oh by the way - I know this isn't the right thread to do it in but seeing as everyone here is from Sydney it's a great opportunity.

I'm about to post my MAG85 - (800 torch Lumens!) on the BST but before I do I'd like to offer it to anyone local first because if you're in Sydney I'll deliver it to you for free.

I woun't use up any more of Protaeus' thread with details so all I'll say is if you are interested PM me by Saturday 8TH April, after that it will be in the BST. (first to say "I'll take it" gets it - price will be slightly below cost & no $30USD shipping cost so it's a good deal)

Thanks Protaeus - sorry for distracting your thread, I'll go away now...

Led_Blind

Enlightened
cool, perhaps we should all be advertising our lights 'locally' to save on postage costs :)

The only thing i have to pass on is an ARC AA LUXIII running at about 200ma.... just dont use it any more.

Protaeus

Enlightened
woah... nice response.. wasnt expecting so many people :) not to mention someone else who lives in Epping! Small world....

Im kinda busy at uni at the moment but seing the amount of people we should definately organise something... seeing that its the end of daylight savings and all :)

Solomon MK2

Newly Enlightened
I have 2 more potential members for ya:

1. Baijaman (not sure if he's sold all his flashlights)
2. Brian (not sure what his handle is - you'll need to ask Baijaman if he can remember it)

They're both in Sydney. Great guys

Solomon

Delvance

Enlightened
Protaeus,
Uni mid session recess is coming up ain't it ? A meet sometime that week/end would be good for all the uni students lol. I'm definitely in...no ideas on location though. Too much ambient lighting around sydney for a flashaholic meet...maybe a large park in sydney somewhere...one without many lights. Eg there's a pretty big dark park near where i live, long lengths etc.

Protaeus

Enlightened
yeah, thats true Delvance... mids sem breaks are coming up in 2 weeks...

Any suggestions for locations? I know a few parks near where I live, but they arent that big really....

Led_Blind

Enlightened
Protaeus
I have Beronia park out the back of my place but withthe number of units around . . . well it just would not be polite to go and brighten their evenings ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.