• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: T-binned Aelph LE

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
[UPDATE:]
For Sale - (1) sweet T-binned Aelph LE -- $90 shipped CONUS SOLD
I can provide the specifics (917mA, 900mA, etc) tonight after I get home.
[/UPDATE]

Just like the title says...I've got a sweet T-binned Aelph Light Engine that I'd like to trade for a Cyan Light Engine. Preferably, made with one of Isaac's premium binned Cyan emitters.

Anyone care to trade?

(if necessary, I'd also sell my LE and use the funds to have someone [any volunteers?] build me a cyan LE with one of Isaac's sweet cyan emitters)

Last edited:

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTT: T-binned Aelph LE for Cyan LE

Hmm. None of those are in exsistance.. :D I could build you a LE with the cyan for $75-81 (depending on the convertor). Do you want it for a 2-cell or 1 cell application? (or compatible with both?)

I knew you couldn't go for long without cyan. It's alluring affects are ever-lasting! lol :nana:

freeman4ever

Newly Enlightened

IsaacHayes said:
Hmm. None of those are in exsistance.. :D I could build you a LE with the cyan for $75-81 (depending on the convertor). Do you want it for a 2-cell or 1 cell application? (or compatible with both?)

I knew you couldn't go for long without cyan. It's alluring affects are ever-lasting! lol :nana:

Not to hijack...but I'd be down for an LE that's compatible with both 1 and 2 cell applications. Where do I deposit my PayPal? :grin2:

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast

Isaac...I'd be up for that if I can sell the white LE first.

That's why I'm hoping to trade first! :D

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast

Whoa boy, I got a lot of interest in cyan LE's now!! I might have to go back to my sources for more cyan if I ever want to just make the luxeons availible to people. I'm sure they'd sell like hotcakes! Hmm. I might even order enough supplies to make several LE's and do a small run. If I sell enough I could perhaps afford an aleph for myself to put a LE in!!! lol :D

BLG: Then edit the title to FS/WTT and get-er sold! (seriously, I doubt there is many LE out there that are pure cyan like mine, let alone for trade!) I know you like my cyan, just trying to help you get that magical color!

freeman4ever: PM incoming.

Last edited:

Mini-Moder

Enlightened

Isacc, do you have pure cyan luxV emitters???

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast

MM: Sorry I do not. I do not know of a source for these. I do know Flex76italy has one in his AlephIII, (bin 1 cyan) but I don't know where he got it. (maybe just lucky with the lottery?)

Lunarmodule

Enlightened

Isaac, you KNOW I'm in 100% for a small run of cyan LEs or O-sinks or both. Sorry, BLG, I feel a little guilty that I have adopted all your special cyan. Its making me extraordinarily happy though! I'd be in for at least one, maybe a pair of cyan Aleph LEs....

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast

[Jim Carey]Alllllrighty Then![/Jim Carey]

For Sale - (1) sweet T-binned Aelph LE -- $90 shipped CONUS
I can provide the specifics (917mA, 900mA, etc) tonight after I get home.

Isaac...have you built an Aelph LE before?

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: T-binned Aelph LE

I`ll take it!

Please send a PM to me with the specifics, and the PP info.

Thanks!

:)

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast

PP Received! :thanks:

Isaac...looks like we're a GO for you to build me a cyan Aelph LE with 1 of your choice emitters. I'd like it compatible with 1x123, 1xR123, 2x123's and 3x123's :naughty: so it can easily go in my Aelph I, II & III bodies.

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast

Guys, I'm building a list of customers here to keep track of all the specifics. I'm also going to order more cyans.

I will be responding with details shortly to you guys. I'm typing and typing, and right now my food is burning, gotta eat it real quick!

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast

BLG: Building a LE will be no problem for me. I've read Don's build notes and others and I'm ready to go. I can do it without refering to the notes. (I will be centering the luxeon with the aleph reflector/head too). All my recent builds have been precise with the new teflon wire I have. Hardest part is keeping up with all the requests!!! :)

Which I'm going to add: Please hold off on requests for LE's for now everyone. I'm taking care of those already in touch with me though so don't worry. I have to take inventory of my luxeons, and order more.

Cost of completed LE will be going up after current orders are filled as I have looked at the cost of white t-bin LE's, and I'm not charging enough for labor and supplies(uses a lot of AA epoxy), and I'm selling my luxeons at cost in the builds.. Cost will not be a huge increase, and likely still be below what you can get a T-bin LE at shoope for.

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast

Carpe Diem said:
I`ll take it!

Please send a PM to me with the specifics, and the PP info.

Thanks!

:)

Hey there...here's the details on your LE that will go out tomorrow:
DB 917, TWOK emitter.