• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Something wonderful

Regentag

Banned
... Something FUN!

I feel myself slipping into indifference, and I need something to revitalize my interest in these toys - fast.
While I do have some exotica in the works (Mini-HID's, SPY, GatLights, etc.), my needs are more immediate.

There are no limits or restrictions on maker, size, power, technology, materials, finish, rarity, cost etc.
It's just got to "do it" for me, and we have a deal.

Cheers,

Last edited:

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Would you want to be #3 on the list for this custom light ?
Want EXOTIC ? Here's my offer....

Specs:
Custom machined light, made from Alu in Suriname;
(design be myself...)
Mil. Spec. HAIII, done in USA (WI);
Laser Engraved;
T-bin emitter (U-bin if nice bins are available...);
McR-38 Joker Reflector; (Kick*** Throw Reflector!!!! :rock: )
3xrcr2 for 3.6v @ 1050mAH... ("Runtime" :grin2: )
Mini on/off clicky (not momentary) in either head or tail;
Rubber boot and O-rings for weatherproof sealing...
Your Choice board....

Price: $350 shipped.... :)

IF this light will go in to production, no more then 12 will ever be made...

Cheers !

BEta Drawing...
IMG_6116s_resize.jpg

Last edited:

CLHC

Flashaholic
Hello Regentag!

I know you asked for something "immediate," but how about that USL spot? May take a while but that sure is something to see! I mean, really a real "torcher" of a light to be sure!

Enjoy!

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
How about a vintage-but-mint-NIB Arc LS, with all three battery holders (1X123, 1XAA and 2XAA).

I have the folowing flavors: Orange-Red (the brightest LS Peter made), Blue and Cyan
:) :devil: :D

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Regentag ... it seems in your little time here you have literally burned through the best of the best with now nothing to look up to, nothing of interest any more, nothing inspiring.

Well ... you reached a point where the development of your hobby is at the same pace as the R&D of the manufacturers and modders, the ride on the left lane is over, or almost so.
Makes you envy those that can enjoy lesser lights so much whereas you have everything and are still bunred-out, doesn't it?

It would have been an option to climb up the ladder from the bottom in a slower pace to prolong the fun, but rarely we humans are capable of holding back for such strategic reasons when the fire burns in us.

It could save you if you were able to actually enjoy what you have got ... but that is cheap and obvious advice, so I wont elaborate further.

Sorry, fellow flashaholic.

bernie

P.S.: if haven't already been there ... go visit the portable HID lights ... there's very much light, they are expensive and sometimes a bit difficult to get.

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast
Go in to modding. If you have some time learn about stuff. I've found dabbling in that fun. You could try and get your hands on some super lights :D how's 15,000 lumens sound?

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was going to suggest the Mr. Bulk "Dam-Cham" but I'd bet you are already on that list. Sooooo.....

The buzz from a new exotic light is great but there are other highs to pursue.

1. Create something new. Like a light or lanyards or pouches or whatever. This will suck up your time and energy and provide a nice dramatic ride through the process of creation. Who says you have to do it all yourself? You could even sponsor someone to make something with you.

2. Get the "warm fuzzy" buzz! Track down the financially challenged passionate flashlight junkies out there and hook them up with an exotic light to review.

I think you'll find these highs just as , if not more satisfying than getting a new light. The compelling lust isn't quite as intense but the reward makes up for it.

AlanH

Enlightened
Regentag said:
... Something FUN!

I feel myself slipping into indifference, and I need something to revitalize my interest in these toys - fast.
While I do have some exotica in the works (Mini-HID's, SPY, GatLights, etc.), my needs are more immediate.

There are no limits or restrictions on maker, size, power, technology, materials, finish, rarity, cost etc.

Cheers,

PM Sent

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
You are more than welcome to send your entire collection to me and start over again. :devil: After you run through your second pass I'll be waiting once again to lift your burden. Of course after your 3rd and 4th passes I'll have to let someone else be your saviour as I would feel bad not letting others share in your redemption. :ironic: :D

-LT

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Regentag said:
... Something FUN!

Cheers,

As if you don't have enough of my Lights........I guess the Tri-Lux with the 15mw greeny wasn't enough :)

I'll give you first dibs of my new upcoming 120+ watt sub 2D size "Torch" .The Proto is in the making and should be completed this week.

Mac

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
The ride with you has been adventurous and a thrill, my friend! :bow: Fear not, the end is nowhere in sight :green: