• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: NexGen 500 with Cyan Lux I

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry, all sold.

Yes, it is the To Die For Cyan Lux I emitter mounted on the NexGen 500 driver.

This sandwich is .55" in diameter and .300" tall, not counting the emitter. In short, this is you standard size sammy and will fit a wide variety of lights, including the Groovy.

Price: $55, postpaid to the U.S. Foreign orders, please add $2. Thanks.

Only 10 available.

PayPal cash to: paycashpal (@) photonfanatic.com
or
PayPal credit card to: fanatic (@) photonfanatic.com

Thanks.

Last edited:

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: NexGen 500 with Cyan Lux I

I'm in for one. Thanks, Fred :rock:

Mini-Moder

Enlightened

:paypal: for 1 of them. You can ship in same package as my luxIII cyans if you want.

Thanks,
MINI

Lunarmodule

Enlightened

:paypal::thanks:Jeez, I wonder who THIS thread was going to attract.... Doggone it, cyan must be the color of Kryptonite, I am defenseless when exposed.

I'll take 2 of them, a Firefly and a MiniMag.... YEP!

Last edited:

Mini-Moder

Enlightened

Lunar, you are the king of all things cyan! I just wish I could get a few more cyan lights. I suppose this is a start. I also have some cyan LuxIII's on order...

alauda

Enlightened

I will take one

:paypal: :sold:

Last edited:

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
I just got home, and I saw that telling white padded envelope, I rejoiced after my long day. I havnt tried it out yet. Looking foward to it. Thanks Photon!

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
I just tested it out in my Groovy!. I would almost call it green... Oh well, I guess I got the runt of the litter. Do you have any of just the emitters left? It would be handy if I could buy a few of them, to try and replace mine with a more cyany one.

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Fred :wave: Mine is now at home in a nice blue MiniM. And boy, what a beautiful color this is!!! Love it, Thanks, man :bow:

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mini-Moder said:
I just tested it out in my Groovy!. I would almost call it green... Oh well, I guess I got the runt of the litter. Do you have any of just the emitters left? It would be handy if I could buy a few of them, to try and replace mine with a more cyany one.

Mini,

Yes, plenty of emitters left. I'm a bit surprised that you find it to be green though. Might just be your eyes are more sensitive to the green portion. I really haven't seen any variation from emitter to emitter, so I'm thinking that you might be wasting your money to order some emitters in expectation of getting a nicer tint. Sorry to have to say that, but that's the way I see it.